Have you guys ever noticed that homeless people..

Pied Piper

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Have the cutest pets, and rich people have the ugliest pets?

Thoughts?

I have a pet homeless person that I pay to stand by intersections...

Made sure looks just like me, like other pet owners..

I feel bad for those puppers!! I wonder if they'll give me their pupper for 50 bucks

teamcoco-excuse-me-niecy-nash-dont-judge-58d2912bc6dba03838b1185f-g.gif

It’s true. I used to see love his homeless guy at the gas station. He had really awesome beagle that looked better fed than he was. And all the people I see walking their dogs around my area, who obviously have homes, have poodles and shit like that. They’re fucking ugly. Good observation.

For most of us they're pets. For people that beg for money, they're a "business" requirement.

Dogs form symbiotic relationships with humans. They suck the goodness out of homeless people, and suck the poison out of rich people via osmosis.

na.

rich people have cute small dogs or cats. homeless have old dirty dogs

There is a nice homeless man in downtown who has a super cute golden retriever/yellow lab mix who wears sunglasses. The doggie entertains and comforts people and he doesn't ask for money but we just give him a dollar or two without him even asking for it.

I have noticed that his pan is full of money and when it gets full, he puts it in his pocket and its empty again but not for long because the dog is super cute and friendly.

I honestly think that this dude is making legit good money.

na.

rich people have cute small dogs or cats. homeless have old dirty dogs

Homeless have been stealing a lot of dogs in my area because people are more likely to give them money.

A couple of years ago they all had crutches, now they've all got dogs.

One guy had a beautiful white Akita.

only pets I see with grubby ass homeless people are grubby ass animals who look dirty and hungry..
just like their owners.

Yes, as others have said, people don't like to give money to homeless people. But people in general are very sympathetic to dogs and will give a dog owner money.

I feel bad for those puppers!! I wonder if they'll give me their pupper for 50 bucks
You're an idiot. Go back to OT!

Research shows that homeless people have the best pets. They're most obedient and happiest. They're in the "wild" so to speak. Their "natural" habitat.

poor people need cute puppy so you give them money

rich people don't need your money so they can find joy annoying others with theyr gay chiuauha.
Probably they have a cool dog at home, the rat-dog is just to annoy the poors as hobby

Homeless guy by my work has a gorgeous, and well trained, Australian Blue Heeler.

Back