Have you ever worn a fighter's t-shirt?

I had a couture vs liddell 2 shirt that came free with something else I bought a DVD maybe.

I put it in the goodwill bin.

I like to think some kid in Haiti is wearing it now.

My ex got me a Chute Boxe t shirt with Wand fight team on it like 12 years ago. I wore it around the house

Shogun, Korean Zombie, BJ Penn. All mainly due to the sick designs

I wore a Lyoto Machida Venom t-shirt a long time ago, but since then - no.

No. But I did have a UFC 102 shirt that I bought at the event

Nick Diaz wanted to sign my MMA adidas shirt close to my dick but his friend laughed and told him to go higher. That’s the only fighter related shirt I have

no

i am not gay.

not gonna lie.....I have a few shiny, flashy, skully, dragonny ones from when I was like 15 and just getting into mma (paid like 200 dollars for a silva silver star hoodie hahaha). I only ever wear them if I'm doing laundry or need a rag or am sick or something. I also have 2 with fighter names but no flash. I like them because the cut makes my shoulders look wider and my waist thinner (or, at least, the ratio) lol.

Bought a Fedor - Affliction shirt back in the day. Never wore it. But I would love to get it signed.

I have two Rich Franklin shirts and one Anderson Silva shirt. Probably have had them since 2010.

never. the only mma merchandise i've bought are those round 5 mma figures many years ago. but even those are unopened and tucked away in the attic.

Mayhem Miller with his face silhouette on the front and Mayhem Fight Team on the back near the bottom...still have it and still wear it...

I have a Chuck Liddell shirt from UFC 66. Never wore it tho.

I've always found it lame to wear another man's name.

GSP Affliction shirt.
gsp-shirt.jpg

The only time I bought an MMA shirt, and the only time I bought Affliction. It didn't look too "Afflictiony" though so that helped.

Used to have JDS badboy shirt when he was on a tear, after he got mauled by Velasquez its become a pyjama top

Back