Have You ever Walked in on Your Parents?

LOST CAUSE

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Have you ever walked in on your parents having sex? If so, please describe in graphic, but Mayberry appropriate detail.

I have and I am haunted by it to this day. What makes matters worse is that it was my mom doing my dad from behind.

It's a real relationship killer from a psychological regard. Especially when you are having sex and the thought of your mom using a dildo on your dad pops in your head.

Don't judge me, I've seen things no man should witness.

yeah, my parents had a glass shower in their bathroom and no door between the bedroom and bathroom, i walked into the room and saw my moms back and dads face pressed up on the glass

my parents boned all the time and made out in public all the time too. they didnt outright tell us, but everytime i knocked on the door at night, i had to wait for them to get dressed. they told me they just sleep naked, but yeah. i couldnt get through a movie with them, before they would end up making out like teenagers

it wasnt really a psychologically damaging thing, it was more like, when i marry someone she better be ready to jump my shit 20+ years into the marriage like my parents did

Worse, I was with a friend when I saw them banging on their bed through a back window....
horrified-scary-movie.gif

It was my mom and her boyfriend. Afternoon delight. In the mid-70s. Missionary.

Yuck. <shudders>

Walked in on my dad savaging my mum in the bathtub once. He had that Cape Fear look in his eyes

robert-de-niroas-max-cady-cape-fear.jpg

Last edited:
I once saw my mom getting railed doggy style by her boyfriend. I wanted to bleach my eyes so badly.

I also walked in on my dad sleeping with his hot looking naked girlfriend. I wanted to jerk off on her chest badly.

It happened when I was 11 years old in Grade 6. School was out about 40 minutes earlier than usual. My buddies and I were planning to play soccer in the nearby park as soon as we drop our backpacks home. I ran inside the house as soon as I opened the door, and caught a full frontal view of my parents banging in the living room. They both immediately had the "Oh Shit" look on their faces. My mom jumped behind the sofa to get out of view while my dad was scrambling to cover his balls and put on clothes at the same time. I just turned around and ran back outside to meet my friends. It was awkward as hell.

My dad tried to give me shit about knocking on the door before entering the house later that night. He shut up real quick when I told him "why would I knock when I have the keys?". Needless to say that shit burns an image into your head and I shudder every time I remember it.

lol, my parents don't have sex. I assume I'm some kind of adoption case.

Had a sleepover at my cousin's house when I was around 8 years old. Saw my Aunt's backside and she was riding my uncle's penis. I never told my cousin what I saw to this day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back