Have you ever shot a real gun in your life?

Sure, I have a few and I like to play with my toys.

I used to cut school and shoot guns in my friend’s basement. Lol we would steal these big math textbooks and line them up. He also had this giant pile of sand/dirt in the corner of basement. We would shoot into that too.

I don’t have much interest in guns as an adult. I have it but it’s like a tool like a lawnmower to me. I don’t really feel like I need it for protection.

I used to shoot regularly for many years, especially when I owned an AK 47 and an AR-15. I sold them a few years back because I stopped going to the range. I still have my Springfield 1911 but haven't shot it in years.

Had 22's as a kid. As an adult i had a 9mm till i got charged with a conspiracy felony charge and had to get rid of it since i can't EVER own a gun because of a felony that had nothing to do with guns or violence. Got to love the american justice system amiright. Lets let illegal immigrants carry guns though.

Its such a fun experience its a shame ya only get to do it once

What are ya gettin ?
I'm a real weakling so something easy. I'll trust the guys at the shop. I've lost some feeling in my little and next to little fingers so I need something I can manage.

Back