Have you ever eaten horse meat

Wendy's uses horse meat in their food. tastes good. Weird texture.

Tastes like horse. It is good though.

No, but I have a friend who does and he's basicly the Overeem of my group of friends, and he doesn't even work out lol.
Horse meat is very cheap here, it's kind of poor's man beef.

Not that I no of but maybe McDonalds slipped some in my burger

26d0db4567df3f4a8f19545a8747c225.jpg

gained 30 lbs of muscles within 3 weeks.

No but I hear it tastes better than beef.

I ate a horse burger in Ljubljana, Slovenia at a restaurant called Hot Horse. Well, I just had a couple bites and called it quits. It's very tough and chewy and was pretty gross. I was there with 2 friends and no one finished.

I took the horse patty out and tried to eat veggie style, but could still taste the horse debris.

Blehh

I am,and it's great,with sauce,and sweet potato...Damn,fuck,i am so hungry right i could eat a horse.I'm gonna kill and eat one right now

ditto @evilbrent. My experience with equine foodstuffs is that it was bland and not something that had me excited for more. Lean, but not flavored like exquisite elk/moose/venison. Americans are spoiled with readily available good quality grain-fed beef at everyday prices, so maybe I'm a little biased. Hack I buy a side of beef every couple of years from my homeboy farmer Roy. He grass-feeds until a month before slaughter and then pumps them full of corn for extra tenderness and melt-in-your-mouth flavor.

The only steroids I've had were for my immune system being weird. No one takes prednisone to get big.

I ate a horse burger in Ljubljana, Slovenia at a restaurant called Hot Horse. Well, I just had a couple bites and called it quits. It's very tough and chewy and was pretty gross. I was there with 2 friends and no one finished.

I took the horse patty out and tried to eat veggie style, but could still taste the horse debris.

Blehh
Mmmm, Slovenian plow horse debris

I ate Gazelle, my friend AL Czervik once ordered a steak at a country club, he swore he could still see the marks on it from where the jockey was smacking it!

Its like any meat, it depends on how well its cooked.

Not my thing but still better than kangaroo

ditto @evilbrent. My experience with equine foodstuffs is that it was bland and not something that had me excited for more. Lean, but not flavored like exquisite elk/moose/venison. Americans are spoiled with readily available good quality grain-fed beef at everyday prices, so maybe I'm a little biased. Hack I buy a side of beef every couple of years from my homeboy farmer Roy. He grass-feeds until a month before slaughter and then pumps them full of corn for extra tenderness and melt-in-your-mouth flavor.

The only steroids I've had were for my immune system being weird. No one takes prednisone to get big.
Everything about this post is gold. But I literally loled at "homeboy farmer Roy."

<{jojo}>

Back