Have You Ever Dreamed Of Flying Only To Wake Up...

I3j.gif

I've lucid dreamed before. Flying around was pretty cool. Hard to keep a balance on staying asleep and being lucid in a dream though. Weird feeling.

I was very little when space sci-fi shows like Buck Rogers, Battlestar Galactica had scenes of extreme space flight speed straight forward probably from launching the fighter jets. There were times I'd either envision or dream of flying super fast super far straight ahead in space.

I’ve had dreams where I’m about to graduate, then I realize I haven’t been to one particular class all semester.
Weird me too. It’s been past 20 years I graduated college and still have the dreams of finals that I haven’t been to class for.

Ive had dreams where I can jump really high and its basically like flying. Ive also had the not graduating dream. I used to have a dream about falling off a cliff but havent had that in a while.

Loved flying dreams, but havent had one in a long time. I would have to flap my arms like a bird, even in my dreams though. Like, to get off the ground. Never one where I crashed into my bed though. Now I have dreams where I have like a grappling hook, and I'm chasing or being chased around cityscapes using this dream grapplehook thingy. Really fun, and always sad to wake from those.

When I was a kid I had a recurring dream where I could fly but had to land like an airplane, burning my chest on the ground while rocks scratched the shit out of me lol. The only time I could land on my feet I had to land on power lines / poles and climb down without getting electrocuted. I haven't thought of that in ages.

I've lucid dreamed before. Flying around was pretty cool. Hard to keep a balance on staying asleep and being lucid in a dream though. Weird feeling.

I've had like 2 lucid dreams in my life and both involved flying. They were frickin' awesome!! I even woke up during one once and went back to sleep right into my dream. It was the craziest shit b/c I knew I was asleep but I could control myself in my dream. I was flying and saving some city from mutants and stuff like that. It was the only time I truly felt what it was like to fly.

I've had the falling dream. I used to sleep on my stomach so when I'd wake up trying to beak my fall I'd spring 2 feet off the mattress.

That dream sucks.

Back