Have you been around cokeheads?

I have memories of the feeling and it’s not that much different than how you feel when you’re sober and psycho-pissed at someone you want to fight right that moment. Very adrenalized and you don’t even care about being punched or beaten you just want to explode and let your hands go because your heart is racing faster than you want it to. Which is the opposite of how he looks during the actual fight night when he seems completely calm and relaxed. It’s possible he does coke for the press conference and stays sober and calm when the fight comes. It’s also possible that he’s sober at the press conference and is on some sort of beta-blocker or substance with a similar calming effect during the fight. Or he’s a great showman and this persona is a great act. Pointless to speculate, but there are definitely some overlapping characteristics of being on coke just for the press conferences with the behavior he displays.

you want him to be on coke cause you're a loser jelous of his money so you desperately try to find some flaws of his that would make u somehow feel superior in some way but you're a loser making hate threads on a forum and he's a self made millionaire with a nice family
FKN Pathetic.....All you Conor fans parrot the same BS.....You are the loser following and defending a grown man, who does not even know you exist.

i dunno, seemed more like he was a few shots in to me.

He's definitely microdosed coke during past press conferences though

he seemed more sloppy in his approach as opposed to eloquent, pretty certain he was just a few shots in combined with his usual self
And you say Conor is an inspiration in and out of MMA to you? Great role model you have there Mesc....

I have. And I'm telling you. McGregor is 100% coked out of his head.

Coke in general is a nasty drug, but theres people who can control it. Conor is the type of guy who can't control it, and is obviously doing too much of it.

No, I haven't. But he was taking it with some hookers at a pool party or something; so I can see him being a cocaine addict.

And you say Conor is an inspiration in and out of MMA to you? Great role model you have there Mesc....
Game recognize game more than a role model my friend, I'd say many aspects of his game are inspiring In and out of mma and much can be learned with an open mind. Same can be said for innumerable figures in the public eye.

Whether or not a person does coke doesn't change much. Couldn't care lees personally but I tend to be less judgmental and stereotypical about drug use than most as evidenced by my name. Assuming It's approached relatively intelligently.

Overall I tend to take Conor with a grain of salt honestly. He's an actor in many ways at this point.

Game recognize game more than a role model my friend, I'd say many aspects of his game are inspiring In and out of mma and much can be learned with an open mind. Same can be said for innumerable figures in the public eye.

Whether or not a person does coke doesn't change much. Couldn't care lees personally but I tend to be less judgmental and stereotypical about drug use than most as evidenced by my name. Assuming It's approached relatively intelligently.

Overall I tend to take Conor with a grain of salt honestly. He's an actor in many ways at this point.
Nice excuse...
Ignore the fact you idolize a complete fkn train wreck.
It's not only the Coke man, you are conveniently ignoring ALL the other BS Conor pulls, outside of the cage.
That is a horrible role model, what has he done that's good?
Your blind lust for him gives him a pass in your books I guess....

Nice excuse...
Ignore the fact you idolize a complete fkn train wreck.
It's not only the Coke man, you are conveniently ignoring ALL the other BS Conor pulls, outside of the cage.
That is a horrible role model, what has he done that's good?
Your blind lust for him gives him a pass in your books I guess....
I don't idolize anyone

to do so only limits ourselves, places us below those we idolize and signifies a lack of confidence and belief In our own abilities and potential

there's some rare exceptions but mostly I feel it's a fairly limiting frame. Particularly In the way you're phrasing It

I call It as I see It, nothing more

You're right In your own way I tend to focus on the bigger picture, more than obsess over the small details. Applied the same sort of rationale towards most other fighters and figures as well, Conor isn't special In that sense. I just have a different approach

but like I said, you're right In your own way. It's just important not to be blind to the bigger picture because of It. As a general rule of practice, It's best not to take things too seriously in this Industry as well.

I don't idolize anyone

to do so only limits ourselves, places us below those we idolize and signifies a lack of confidence and belief In our own abilities and potential

there's some rare exceptions but mostly I feel it's a fairly limiting frame. Particularly In the way you're phrasing It

I call It as I see It, nothing more

You're right In your own way I tend to focus on the bigger picture, more than obsess over the small details. Applied the same sort of rationale towards most other fighters and figures as well, Conor isn't special In that sense. I just have a different approach

but like I said, you're right In your own way. It's just important not to be blind to the bigger picture because of It.
Question...In my own way...
Do you think you can take Conor in a fight?

Question...In my own way...
Do you think you can take Conor in a fight?
on the feet, probably.
i'm also 6'3 , 240 pounds currently with many years of boxing experience. Only due to size really

I'm around blue belt level in the grappling, he could take me down and tap me relatively easily though.

on the feet, probably.
i'm also 6'3 , 240 pounds currently with many years of boxing experience. Only due to size really

I'm around blue belt level in the grappling, he could take me down and tap me relatively easily though.
Wait a min.....I fighter who was the 145lb Champ, with garbage grappling could take you down, and tap you? Being the size you are? I figured you would say the opposite...You could take him grappling, due to your size, and his lack of grappling skills.....
Interesting.

Wait a min.....I fighter who was the 145lb Champ, with garbage grappling could take you down, and tap you? Being the size you are? I figured you would say the opposite...You could take him grappling, due to your size, and his lack of grappling skills.....
Interesting.
he's a solid brown belt dude

his grappling is very good, particularly positional and defensively. He's been training with a Marcelo Garcia black belt for 3-4 years. Marcelo Garcia is top 1-2 greatest jiu jitsu practitioners of all time.

He's just underrated but most who grapple know he's very good. He's a solid brown

Grappling is one of those things where technique and leverage overcomes size and strength. If the gap is big enough, size means little

he's a solid brown belt dude

his grappling is very good, particularly positional and defensively. He's been training with a Marcelo Garcia black belt for 3-4 years. Marcelo Garcia is top 1-2 greatest jiu jitsu practitioners of all time.

He's just underrated but most who grapple know he's very good. He's a solid brown

Grappling is one of those things where technique and leverage overcomes size and strength. If the gap is big enough, size means little
Shit...Conor has ONE win via Grappling, and does not even know how to tie his fkn belt...Hardly "underrated"....If anything, he is overrated by his fans....
And why is Danis not allowed back at Garcia's? You should be totally against Danis, due to your "purity" as an MMA fan.

Shit...Conor has ONE win via Grappling, and does not even know how to tie his fkn belt...Hardly "underrated"....If anything, he is overrated by his fans....
And why is Danis not allowed back at Garcia's? You should be totally against Danis, due to your "purity" as an MMA fan.

Conor has very good positional and defensive grappling skills more than offensive. Seems to be more what he worked on in his style. Not having submission wins doesn't mean much, It's about fundamentals.

You and others say he has no grappling, His jits Is clearly very underrated. The people saying otherwise are not his fans, they're just people who understand grappling and acknowledge his legitimacy. They'd all tell you the same thing as well, regardless of their personal opinions of him. He's a solid brown and has a clear passion for jiu jitsu

Marcelo is pretty oldschool. He's more of a traditional martial artist, very respectful and doesn't believe In talking shit. I don't blame him for kicking danis out because how he acts effects the way his school is perceived.

At the same time, can't really blame Danis for taking the path he did. Being able to work with and learn from one of the biggest stars In the game and fast track his own career was a massive opportunity. You'd have to be a fool not to take it and utilize It for all It's worth

Conor has very good positional and defensive grappling skills more than offensive. Seems to be more what he worked on in his style. Not having submission wins doesn't mean much, It's about fundamentals.

You and others say he has no grappling, His jits Is clearly very underrated. The people saying otherwise are not his fans, they're just people who understand grappling and acknowledge his legitimacy. They'd all tell you the same thing as well, regardless of their personal opinions of him. He's a solid brown and has a clear passion for jiu jitsu

Marcelo is pretty oldschool. He's more of a traditional martial artist, very respectful and doesn't believe In talking shit. I don't blame him for kicking danis out because how he acts effects the way his school is perceived.

At the same time, can't really blame Danis for taking the path he did. Being able to work with and learn from one of the biggest stars In the game and fast track his own career was a massive opportunity. You'd have to be a fool not to take it and utilize It for all It's worth
I can respect this....

But as far as Danis goes....Without being spoon fed, he is one and done...
If Coker puts him against any decent striker, he is Fooked. Proper.

Last edited:
Right. Because cocaine is not a banned substance or anything.

Back