Haters like to ignore that MacG had staph before Diaz 1.

Ewwwwwwwie

This is why you don't rent gym clothes connah

since you didn't quote the most important part of the article, i will:

When asked if he thought the infection had any impact on the result of the fight, Kavanagh added: “I wouldn’t accredit that to having any effect on the loss.

“I don’t know of a fighter that goes into a fight that says ‘oh, the last three months have been perfect.'

"There’s a girlfriend issue, there’s a family issue, there’s a work issue, there’s a training issue – there’s always going to be issues, so we try not to talk about that after a contest because your opponent didn’t have a perfect training camp either.
like several days notice...

since you didn't quote the most important part of the article, i will:

When asked if he thought the infection had any impact on the result of the fight, Kavanagh added: “I wouldn’t accredit that to having any effect on the loss.

“I don’t know of a fighter that goes into a fight that says ‘oh, the last three months have been perfect.'

"There’s a girlfriend issue, there’s a family issue, there’s a work issue, there’s a training issue – there’s always going to be issues, so we try not to talk about that after a contest because your opponent didn’t have a perfect training camp either.
like several days notice...

That's obviously just an attempt to be humble in defeat. A quote from a trainer doesn't override reality. You think having staph in the final moments of a training camp won't impact your endurance? Are you really saying that?

2nd fight looked right about the same, 2nd staph infection?

Nate had a Cabo infection, caused him to be skinny/fat.
#NoExcuses

Nog got no sympathy for his staph excuse and neither should Conor.

What are you talking about? Lots of people pointed out that Nog had a staph infection and gave him sympathy for it, including me. Nog looked 100% better in the rematch and was tooling Mir on the feet.

...and McHugger casuals get their talking points from the latest Joe Rogan cast.

Dude, I'm a Conor fan too but let it go.... just let it go....

Nate didn't even have a camp for fucks sake. Get this shit outta here.

How can someone be 'ignoring' something they never even heard about?

News to me. But looks like you need more excuses for Conor's loss.

Cry Moar

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/uf...ks-UFC-196-Conor-McGregor-and-staph-infection

Are you all really going to pretend that doesn't have a huge impact on your endurance and ability to fight?
Yeah ok.

ca486e985835ee3de8f19808e5d94660.gif

Nate didn't even have a camp for fucks sake. Get this shit outta here.
When you're a triathlete and not sick with staph infection, being on vacation isn't going to impact your endurance.

Conor always has these made up injuries and illnesses that he can't prove...like the 80% ACL tear that was last seen going to dinner with Santa Claus and the Loch Ness monster

Back