Has this strange incident happened to you before?

Never happened to me.

but getting duped into training under the tutelage of a millionaire martial arts enthusiast and baited into signing up for a tournament we didn't want to compete in; getting beaten down by the millionaire's hired bad boy of karate to the amusement of his war vet buddy before being saved by a wise karate master was a formative experience for most of us I believe.

When I was younger I was once attacked by a gang of local youths and the janitor of my apartment complex rescued me and patched me up he even took a hot bath with me, gave me a massage and said it wasn't my fault. Restored my faith in humanity.

Never happened to me.

but getting duped into training under the tutelage of a millionaire martial arts enthusiast and baited into signing up for a tournament we didn't want to compete in; getting beaten down by the millionaire's hired bad boy of karate to the amusement of his war vet buddy before being saved by a wise karate master was a formative experience for most of us I believe.

That is the typical young life you live if you are in the west coast I suppose.

When I was younger I was once attacked by a gang of local youths and the janitor of my apartment complex rescued me and patched me up he even took a hot bath with me, gave me a massage and said it wasn't my fault. Restored my faith in humanity.

The second half of the post made me say legit out loud " Oh good lord!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back