Has Jon's ducking of Tom surpassed his ducking of Rumble and Francis?

the fact of the matter is he wiped out 3 generations of monsters
one by one

by your logic fighting an interim champ with no name is better
than a 2 divisional champ who is really is popular
crazyy right?

next time il be seeing weirder post that jones ducked the likes of jan and jiri
i really do hope u dont go weirder than that

lmaooo

3 generations? 2 at best LOL

Yes fighting the other champ in your own current division is better and more meaningful than fighting someone who has never competed in your current division and is an MMA novice

By your logic JBJ vs Conrat Mcnugget is a bigger fight. Possibly the biggest!

McGregor is a 2 division champ and the biggest name in MMA after all, so ya that is the best fight for Jones to take <lmao>

What's really weird is that you'd rather see Jones in a gimme fight rather than a fight against the biggest challenge at the moment. Why is that by the way?

Do you really expect Alex to pose a threat?

Jones needs to fight Stipe first and foremost. An injury occurred, now they need to both fight at 100%. So many MMA noobs want others to leap frog just because. Don’t put the cart before the horse. SLOWDOWN! After this fight Jones will decide whether to retire or not, if he wins.

He might as well just retire now as the goat instead of hand picking fights at heavyweight - Gane, now Alex. Stylistically, these fights are low risk high reward fights for him. His path to victory is clear - take them down and submit them

He will continue to duck or retire before fighting any hw that presents higher risk of losing - Aspinall, Pavlovich, Blades, etc
It’s not Jones fault Gane has a weak ground game. Gane needs to improve, same thing might be said about Jones hand striking or boxing combinations. Remember, Gane and Stipe are top HW’s in the UFC, not guys out of the top 10.

Rumble ducked Jones by throwing that DC rematch. Only explanation for his fight IQ that night

If it isn't the jones crybaby club. What we should do is Imagine buying into your bullshit. History is a funny thing and it enlightens. Jones made it clear years ago that he wanted to hold the record at LHW so he defended his belt for those years but he told Dana he wanted to fight at HW, years ago. Dana mentioned that Jones wanted a HW fight, Dana told Jones that he could not fight at HW and hold the LHW belt so that was put to pasture a long time ago.

I also do not get the nonsense with Tom. The fight with Stipe was in place before Tom was even an apple in the eye of the dicksuckers who now suck his dick and before he was a top fighter on the horizon. Tom was a nobody when jones and stipe was made. Jones had inked the Stipe fight before Tom was a contender for anything. The idea that Jones should go back on his contract with Stipe, a contract and agreement he had already made before Tom was anyone in the division is ridiuclous.

You Tom dick riders are comedy. Let the Stipe fight play out before we even try to talk about ducking and cry about jones. Why should he back out of a contract that he signed with Stipe for some no name kid who is now a contender.

So Tom was a nobody in the division yet got the HW belt in replacing jbj v Stipe when he fought Sergei?

How delusional do you have to be to believe that?

Surpasses Ngannou for sure. With Francis they weren't in the same division yet. Now he's setting up ducking someone within his division in favour of someone not even in his division.

So Tom was a nobody in the division yet got the HW belt in replacing jbj v Stipe when he fought Sergei?

Almost in the ballpark as someone delusional enough to think one of the greatest and most accomplished fighters of all time is a duck. Jones haters are mindbroken.

Look at my post history and you'll see I am no fan of Jon Jones.

But I don't think he was ever afraid of Francis. He would have probably wrestlefucked him to a boring decision.

I do think he was afraid of prime Stipe, which is why he waited for five fucking years

And I definitely think he's afraid of Aspinall

As Delusional as your post and this god awful thread. Tom was not on the horizon and was a nobody and not a top 3 fighter at that point,. when jones and Stipe was made after the Gane fight. He was behind Gane, Blaydes and Sergei, and possibly a few others. He had a loss to Blaydes and Sergei had a win over the man who beat Tom.

Tom was considered a good fighter but he was a no one in the division at the time of Jones and Stipe signing. He was the guy who lost to Blaydes in a sad event where his knees gave up and has not yet avenged that loss. He is now an interim belt holder but lets not get delusional about his standing a while back.

Now all of a sudden jones is supposed to break a fight contract with Stipe, and go back on his word to Stipe about a fight over this little interim kid, it is ridiculous.

Last edited:
Not ducking aspinall and never ducked Anthony Johnson they were schedueled to fight right after he beat Daniel Cormier.

Yeah, then DC got the HW title, while Jon hid like a sniveling coward from all HW for a full decade...until the very next day after the real HW champ left.

I would love to see jones pin pereira against the cage for 5 rounds.

It’s not Jones fault Gane has a weak ground game. Gane needs to improve, same thing might be said about Jones hand striking or boxing combinations. Remember, Gane and Stipe are top HW’s in the UFC, not guys out of the top 10.
Stipe hasn't won a fight in four years and hasn't fought in 3 since getting knocked unconscious. He's retired outside of a money fight with Jon that he'll show up out of shape for so Jon can go down as a paper "GOAT" of two divisions, claim he tore his titty and retire with Stipe.
The most relevant fight in the HW division is Jon vs Aspinall and anyone claiming otherwise is metaphysically ducking for Jones. Literally no one but Jon, Dana, and Stipe give a shit about the Stipe fight. The reason Jon is minimizing the Tom fight is because he knows it is the one in which he will most likely lose out of Stipe, Poatan, and Tom.

Stipe hasn't won a fight in four years and hasn't fought in 3 since getting knocked unconscious. He's retired outside of a money fight with Jon that he'll show up out of shape for so Jon can go down as a paper "GOAT" of two divisions, claim he tore his titty and retire with Stipe.
The most relevant fight in the HW division is Jon vs Aspinall and anyone claiming otherwise is metaphysically ducking for Jones.

Stpe is considered the Greatest HW to fight in the UFC and has more accolades than Tom in anything. Stipe has only lost to the top of the division, those losses are from acclaimed champions. He was not losing to scrubs. Why would jones go back on an already made agreement with Stipe and break a fight contract for some interim kid who may or may not buckle under pressure and does not have the championship experience, accolades, and fight pedigree of Stipe.

Relevant does not include breaking a contract that was already in place before Aspinall was out of pampers. Aspinall can wait as he is a young kid and the contract was already signed before he was out of his pampers at HW and on the top of the division.

No one is breaking a contract that was already made for this little ass kid.The idea that Jones should just side step Stipe from a previous agreement and signed contract for this little kid is so far gone, I do not know how it started.

Last edited:
Stpe is considered the Greatest HW to fight in the UFC and has more accolades than Tom in anything. Stipe has only lost to the top of the division, those 4 losses are from acclaimed champions. He was not losing to scrubs. Why would jones go back on an already made agreement with Stipe and break a fight contract for some interim kid who may or may not buckle under pressure and does not have the chamnpionship experience, accolades, and fight pedigreea of Stipe.

Relevant does not include breaking a contract that was already in place before Aspinall was out of pampers. Aspinall can wait as he is a young kid and the contract was already signed before he was out of his pampers at HW and on the top of the division.

He can wait because he is young, no one is breaking a contract that was already made for this kid.The idea that Jones should just side step Stipe from a previous agreement for this little kid is so far gone, I do not know how it started.
So the part I bolded is your emotional response which is irrelevant.
Tom is the current Interim Champion. That means the championship is disputed. What are Stipe and Jon fighting for? The disputed heavy weight championship?

Stipe's accolades are all fine and dandy and undisputed but the fact remains, he hasn't won a fight since the lockdowns and in his last fight he was knocked out cold and for all intents and purposes, retired, until the money fight with Jon was floated.

It's really funny because you keep talking about contracts as if the UFC can't on a whim change up fight schedules as they have dozens upon dozens of times before. They've shuffled fight cards the literal night before the even multiple times, like they did for what was supposed to be Khamzat vs Diaz. There were no injuries that caused the shuffle, just Khamzats fatass, so this cope about "But the contract is signed!!" is not only beyond moronic and irrelevant to the discussion of who Jon should actually fight, it assumes an internal legal understanding of UFC contracts, which I guarantee you do not, and assumptions about the ironcladness of these contracts (hint: they're always in the UFCs favor). Tom wasn't even supposed to fight for the belt, when Jon got injured, it was supposed to be Pavlovich vs Stipe, wasn't it? I mean, he was signed as the alternate, in camp, making weight. He was signed to step in if someone was injured specifically. What happened? Stipe noped the fuck out of there because he's there for a money fight with Jon and nothing else.

This is the cope of Jon's fans. Their hero has to ride out into the sunset, fighting Old Man Stipe and pretending it's this career solidifying win, clutching at kleenex through tears of joy "I can't believe he's really gone and done it and proved he's the goat sniffsniff"

Tom represents what Jon has feared the most, what his fans fear the most, the thing that rings so true in this sport, that most men go out on their shield and not their throne. Jon saw it happen to Stipe in his last fight, which is why he wants to pick at the Bones and call it a career.

So the part I bolded is your emotional response which is irrelevant.
Tom is the current Interim Champion. That means the championship is disputed. What are Stipe and Jon fighting for? The disputed heavy weight championship?

Stipe's accolades are all fine and dandy but the fact remains, he hasn't won a fight since the lockdowns and in his last fight he was knocked out cold and for all intents and purposes, retired, until the money fight with Jon was floated.

It's really funny because you keep talking about contracts as if the UFC can't on a whim change up fight schedules as they have dozens upon dozens of times before. They've shuffled fight cards the literal night before the even multiple times, like they did for what was supposed to be Khamzat vs Diaz. There were no injuries that caused the shuffle, just Khamzats fatass, so this cope about "But the contract is signed!!" is not only beyond moronic and irrelevant to the discussion of who Jon should actually fight, it assumes an internal legal understanding of UFC contracts, which I guarantee you do not, and assumptions about the ironcladness of these contracts. Tom wasn't even supposed to fight for the belt, when Jon got injured, it was supposed to be Pavlovich vs Stipe, wasn't it? I mean, he was signed as the alternate, in camp, making weight. What happened? Stipe noped the fuck out of there because he's there for a money fight with Jon and nothing else.

This is the cope of Jon's fans. Their hero has to ride out into the sunset, fighting Old Man Stipe and pretending it's this career solidifying win, clutching at kleenex through tears of joy "I can't believe he's really gone and done it and proved he's the goat sniffsniff"

Tom represents what Jon has feared the most, what his fans fear the most, the thing that rings so true in this sport, that most men go out of this sport on their shield and not their throne. Jon saw it happen to Stipe in his last fight, which is why he wants to pick at the Bones and call it a career.

Your entire response is emotional and of not privy to the equation . The fact is that the contract was sign before Aspinall was out on the scene at HW and hefore he was a the interim division champion.

Now, Jones is supposed to break a contract that he previously made with Stipe and one that would have already happened had he not gotten injured.

Your entire response is emotional and of not privy to the equation . The fact is that the contract was sign before Aspinall was out on the scene at HW and hefore he was a the interim division champion.

Now, Jones is supposed to break a contract that he previously made with Stipe and one that would have already happened had he not gotten injured.
Oh, I see that you are not very intelligent and literally didn't read the post. Have a wonderful rest of your day.

Oh, I see that you are not very intelligent and literally didn't read the post. Have a wonderful rest of your day.

I read it, and it had no bearing on the situation. Dana confirmed that he did not give Stipe the interim belt fight when jones got injured because it would be insulting to him and he was right. Yes, the fight is considered a legendary fight for two of the best in MMA, and it is that simple. Why would he offer Stipe a lesser fight with some unknown little kid over a heralded champion. It is the same reason Aspinall is crying for jones to break his contract with Stipe, and to fight the great Jon Jones over fighting the meager but ready Blaydes again.

Why would someone shuffle a fight against two great fighters for two lesser fighters. Dana mentioned that to even offer it to stipe would've been disrespectful" and said stipe and jones is a legacy fight. Every fight has an angle and this was that angle, two old champions doing a legacy fight . It is also the same reason Aspinall would rather fight Jon Jones over Blaydes again. An opportunity to fight a legend, as Aspinall stated it would be a honor. As I said, the fight had already been inked before Aspinall got a hold of the interim belt, so why should jones break it for some kid after getting injured. Like I said, Aspinall can wait, and or go fight Blaydes again, and let the two old lions fight.

Last edited:
Back