Has Jon's ducking of Tom surpassed his ducking of Rumble and Francis?

I think Jones was scared of Ngannou. Kinda like how Floyd didn't want none of Pacquiao in his prime, but worse, because Ngannou literally has what it takes to have beaten Jones in Reyes, but much, much better, whereas prime Floyd vs prime Pacquiao, you still probably favour Mayweather.
Floyd is the older guy tho.

Where does it rank in the holy trinity of Bones Ducks?

I am an Alex fan, but JJ has a perfect style to prevent Alex from being Alex...but maybe I am wrong, you never know with Alex...guy has evolved so much in his short career in MMA......I would give it to JJ...but JJ hands really suck at HW...IDK...I think its 50/50 sometimes, then, I think Alex will pull it off....

this is one of those fights you will say I know...then when the fight happens......OH of course. ...but the problem is it sways back and forth like a JJ wife beating. I will say this...I will hope Alex wins.

The reason I see Alex Winning...well JJ has a problem in fighting people his own size, remember Gus? allot of athletes do when they meet someone physical their size and tough at the same time while being a pro themselves.. I can name a bunch of greats at HW that had that..Ali in his past has that fight too...they had a rematch...but that first fight...if you look...fans thought the other guy won...The point though is Alex will meet JJ on a physical level....be far above on a striking level...but very under? or just a little under? or be able to snuff JJ in wrestling? this is all JJ has but he can make Alex look easy...but Alex can make JJ look easy too...its sort of 50/50 in my mind...if Alex TDD is very good...he can bully JJ...but, JJ, bread and butter is his wrestling...

I am going off a hunch, I go with Alex...I think because of Glover and his rise, and his TDD is getting better imo from what I seen in him...I think Alex beats JJ....but just a hunch..I think Alex is too sharp right now...and too complicated for JJ...yeah, JJ has one thing but Alex imo...has momentum and skill and development...JJ loses to Alex..imo..just a hunch, like I said, if JJ wins...I will say..oh of course..JJ is too strong in his wrestling for most HW...who has Alex fought that was number 1 at wrestling? ...dam...50/50...I go with hunch...for Alex..

Oh but one last thing, in a Alex vs JJ fight, whoever the hype train supports in this fight, it will be the opposite who wins...fighting has always been connected to gambling, and the odd makers are very smart...just like at what the hype train says and if the odd makers support the hype train...bet you the opposite one wins...

Last edited:
I still think the Ngannou duck takes the #1 spot because of how absolutely, ridiculously, in-your-face blatant it was.

Bro literally went on camera going "Francis is scary and he could break my jaw😢" before asking for triple the amount of money that was the highest ever pay-out in the history of the UFC (McGregor vs Khabib) effectively pricing himself out, then LITERALLY AS SOON AS the big bad boogeyman Ngannou was out of the UFC, Jones came crawling back "hey guys I'm going to fight Ciryl Gane for the belt now🤠"

An absolute wet wipe of a man<lmao>

dude has like the best resume all time
beaten 3 generations of monsters

he wants to fight the HW goat who is 2-1 in his last 3 fights
all championship fights

he wants to fight pereiira a 2 division world champ

seriously you people are weird lmao

theres this reason hes the best

I still think the Ngannou duck takes the #1 spot because of how absolutely, ridiculously, in-your-face blatant it was.

Bro literally went on camera going "Francis is scary and he could break my jaw😢" before asking for triple the amount of money that was the highest ever pay-out in the history of the UFC (McGregor vs Khabib) effectively pricing himself out, then LITERALLY AS SOON AS the big bad boogeyman Ngannou was out of the UFC, Jones came crawling back "hey guys I'm going to fight Ciryl Gane for the belt now🤠"

An absolute wet wipe of a man<lmao>
the fight should have happend if nganou just accepted the offer
its weird the one who left didnt ducked
but the one who stayed ducked

weirdos

Jones has had a fantastic repertoire of the absolute most blatant, obvious duckings of fighters with classics such as the Reyes rematch after getting 123'd, the fan favorite and modern day classic "price yourself out by asking for the biggest UFC payday of all time x3 and wait for opponent to leave UFC before fighting in his division" (Ngannou), and now is up with another solid contender with the already legendary "defend your interim belt while I sit out for more than a year" against Aspinall.

I'd say it's pretty hard not to have him as the ducking GOAT. If not him, who takes the crown?

200.gif

the fight should have happend if nganou just accepted the offer
its weird the one who left didnt ducked
but the one who stayed ducked

weirdos
Just one day after Ngannou left the UFC prison to get his two big boxing paydays, Jones felt safe to start fighting again. Remember that.

Just one day.

One.

One day.

Nah. I can't stand him, and sometimes it does seem like it, but he proves us wrong. He fought and smashed Gane. At HW. That's 2 things I never thought he'd do.

Nah his ducking of Francis was amazing. Claiming to be a goat and #1 p4p but hiding and ducking the hw champ for like 5 years to “bulk up”. Once the champ leaves he’s back in the game within a month.

Back