Has Conor actually influenced you? If so, how?

I've started wearing red ladies panties so that everyday can be a red panty night for me.

So Conor was named in the top 100 influential people by Times.

I must admit his rise to stardom, thus far, has been quite motivating. He went from average Joe to MMA's biggest star through hard work and determination.

So have his career exploits influenced you? If so, how?

What are you going to ask us next?
How has Miley Cyrus influenced our life?

All he showed is that image > substance, I guess you can call him the product of today's youth and their culture where being flamboyant enough, being lavish enough, being loud enough being slutty enough = attention, and attention > everything.

Kardashians - enough said.

It's the same reason why many youtubers are spending money to make money - by producing a video of their vacation with a hot girl, hot car, nice house, fun toys.... with the internet, people get to live vicariously through others.

People constantly browse for things to watch and see online, if you can do something outrageous and attract people's attention for 5 min, that's how you can become a millionaire these days. You don't need to be a good mma fighter, you don't need to be great at anything, you can even fake it. As long as you can generate some attention onto yourself - whether it's good or bad attention, in today's society, that translates to success.

And conor didn't teach me that, it's all over the internet, you just have to open your eyes... Conor is just another example of it.

I look at my boss everyday and think to myself, "Who the fook is that guy?"

What the fuck does that have to do with Conors influence?
Do you have ADD?

It has nothing to do with Conor. It has to do with your retarded ass idea that Aldo acing more salty would get him more fans.

He has made me hate an Irish accent. I like how he fights, i just wish he would STFU.

It has nothing to do with Conor. It has to do with your retarded ass idea that Aldo acing more salty would get him more fans.

Fuck the fans..if i was aldo, id want that fight.
If aldo wanted the fight bad enough he would go all out.
Its sad as i feel that he doesnt.

Did Diaz bring up Conor's wife or expected kid?

I don't believe he did.

Someone got hit with a bottle and they were both fined.

But over all...who gives a fuck.
Its clear if you want to get noticed you say crazy shit and youll be heard.
Quit acting like conors a fucking saint. That shit he said about Dennis Siever, Nazi, and Nate Diaz with heavy racial overtones was some hot shit that pissed people off.
Im sure your head is buried in someones ass..maybe donald trumps, but people have gotten killed over racial bullshit. It raises eyebrows, makes people see red and grabs headlines.

This shit will do the same. Nothing is really off limits. Stop acting like it is.

Someone got hit with a bottle and they were both fined.

But over all...who gives a fuck.
Its clear if you want to get noticed you say crazy shit and youll be heard.
Quit acting like conors a fucking saint. That shit he said about Dennis Siever, Nazi, and Nate Diaz with heavy racial overtones was some hot shit that pissed people off.
Im sure your head is buried in someones ass..maybe donald trumps, but people have gotten killed over racial bullshit. It raises eyebrows, makes people see red and grabs headlines.

This shit will do the same. Nothing is really off limits. Stop acting like it is.
lmao this is one of the worse, out of nowhere claims I've ever read on here.

lmao this is one of the worse, out of nowhere claims I've ever read on here.

So..youre basically saying what conor said...racist comments is ok?
Ill throw in the racist comments chael sonnen said...and if i recall, he said hed slap andersons wife on the ass.

What specific random claims?
lmao, nice edit.

k8pjiDPh.jpg

Also, the claims I'm talking about are the claims thrown at me with the lame "looool whitey must be a trump supporter."

You're obviously dense and lack reading comprehenssion.

Yea I got an ugly gorilla king tattoo removed from my chest after I seen how stupid it looks on someone else

In sparring I don't keep my hands up anymore. Also throw a lot more turning side kicks.

Unless I'm going against someone good.

He showed us all that belts never need to be defended in modern MMA.

Back