Has carlos condit retired or taking time away?

Yes I watched it and the 3rd round is the one up for debate, but if you watch the striking breakdown Condit hits his guard and barely lands anything while Robbie was connecting with hard clean shots.
it's not insanely ridiculous that you think Lawler won; it's insane that you said Condit was trying to survive. When he was overly aggressive. It's hard to believe you actually watched that fight and came away with that impression.

Condit lost against Lawler. Condit has lost 5 out of his last 7. Condit has the worst TDD in the sport. Condit is done.
He beat Lawler, he has worse TDD than me. I seriously don't know how can he be that bad at TDD. But he's the same as he always been, great on his feet; zero take down defense, decent off his back.

So he fights a tactical and disciplined fight once in his life and you lose interest lol. He did what he had to to get a title fight. Fighting in a straight brawl with a diaz fighter is not the best gameplan and whats the point in losing out on a title shot and a payday for it.

It wasn't just the Diaz fight.

How about those fights where his takedown defense never improved and it was an easy win for the other guy?..........And the Lawler fight where he stayed outside and tried to steal rounds with weak leg kicks for the majority of the fight?

He just makes for so many frustrating fights and that Diaz one was the worst. I blame his coaches more than I blame him, they've done the same to many other fighters.

Condit with different coaches would be a necessary risk, and potentially an amazing decision.

Back