Has Brock Lesnar gotten to the bottom of this yet? Any news on his USADA case?

Just to get it out of the way: Brock Lesnar is objectively on steroids and anyone who genuinely thinks otherwise should be lined up against a wall and shot for being so impossibly stupid

But yeah, he apparently cited foot cream/eye drops for his positive test, but before the fight when he had to fill out a form he said he didn't take anything like that. He's basically going to delay hearings non stop until people stop caring, which they pretty much already have.

brocks not on steroids bro you can tell by his calves

ca91bb831681d99e51143731a31519fd.jpg

unless youre just trying to say steroids dont affect your calves but that doesnt make sense scientifically

I was actually wondering about this the other day.

It's gone very quiet on the Lesnar side of things.

He'll never fight MMA again, is my prediction.

I was discussing it with a mate last week as well and we wondered what happened. And yep i'm sure he won't fight again as well.

brocks not on steroids bro you can tell by his calves

ca91bb831681d99e51143731a31519fd.jpg

unless youre just trying to say steroids dont affect your calves but that doesnt make sense scientifically

Youre saying roids automatically grow your muscles if you don't train them?

His eye drops and foot cream were analysed by Scott Analytics (yes, the same Paul Scott that was Anderson Silva's witness). They didnt find anything in teh eye drops (which is no surprise) and didnt gfid anything in the foot cream despite analysing it three times..

Eye drops, foot creams, penis pills... Fucking man up and stand for your actions.

He's out investigating just like OJ was finding the real killers.

He's suspended for obviously being on steroids. That shit is going nowhere.

The real mystery is why Brock stood with Hunt for a full round and Hunt didn't do shit.

Very interested in this particular case, Brock is an exciting fighter and he could come back in the same card as Jon Jones. If I recall correctly, there is a poster on here who actually trains with him and could provide us some valuable info, I think it was @D 1 Wrestler
Gotten to the bottom of what? Figuring out which of the roids he takes was the one he got caught for?

He's suspended for obviously being on steroids. That shit is going nowhere.

The real mystery is why Brock stood with Hunt for a full round and Hunt didn't do shit.
Brock took a few good shots from Hunt, and that's what broke Hunt mentally.

look how flabby and fat he got, maybe he is trying to make a return clean

There's no one left for me to go to war with ;_;

Lesnar is a beast... one of the best HWs champs that the UFC had.

I think he will serve a short suspension and we will see him back once again.

And who knows.. maybe we will have some good luck and get to see Brock beat up Mir again.

bork1}

Lesnar is a beast... one of the best HWs champs that the UFC had.

I think he will serve a short suspension and we will see him back once again.

And who knows.. maybe we will have some good luck and get to see Brock beat up Mir again.

bork1}

<{nope}><{nope}><{nope}>

bork1}

Very interested in this particular case, Brock is an exciting fighter and he could come back in the same card as Jon Jones. If I recall correctly, there is a poster on here who actually trains with him and could provide us some valuable info, I think it was @D 1 Wrestler

December 15 there is a hearing scheduled from the Nevada commission.

Let's see what news will come out of that one.. for the one in November his lawyer (same one as Jon Jones) asked for more time and they started to test different creams and stuff like that to see where the "contamination" happened.

Back