Has a fighter bulked up and got bigger during their prime as impressively and naturally as GSP did?

lol @ shertards who can't grasp the concept that lifting weights builds muscle.
well seeing as how most of the GOATs int he sport have been busted for PEDs, can you blame us

Lol @ natural.

If a guy robs 9 banks but never gets caught is he guilty or innocent?

Loaded dumb question is loaded and dumb.

Your question should read 'if a guy is accused of robbing 9 banks by a shertard and is never caught is he guilty or innocent?

I think most with a brain would say innocent until proven otherwise.

View attachment 279493

Frank Mir after losing to Brock? Any other fighters you guys can think of?

Thoughts?

That's scientific. Show two images, one of them from youtube, and draw innuendos.

Is it just me or is every other thread about what GSP did 10 years ago? Must be anther slow day for Ariel H...

And TS.

Those pictures you show of GSP do not really look all that different. Certainly not different enough that could not be explained away by a guys natural gains if he was dedicated to fitness and working out over decades.

Is there a belief on this forum that al life long dedication to working out will only provide musculature gains if you take steroids?

When I was a gym rat I was always told you could expect about 10lbs of natural gains your first year and about 5 lbs each year after that if you focused on size gains. GSP has not achieved close to that.

well seeing as how most of the GOATs int he sport have been busted for PEDs, can you blame us
Ya you can blame people for being stupid. Why not?

I would not be surprised if GSP or any (all) professional MMA athletes have done steroids at some point for injury healing, gains or other.

That said if anyone thinks they see a smoking gun in the OP simply because it looks like GSP has gained about 10 lbs of lean muscle mass over more than a decade when it has been reported how much of a work out fanatic he is that makes a person seriously stupid.

Again not saying you cannot have your beliefs based on something else but for GSP pointing at moderate to small muscle gains over a decade or more is just dumb.

Jones failed a test.. GSP never did you fucking idiot

Keep crying :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Your hero has been juicing since day one
original.gif

Loaded dumb question is loaded and dumb.

Your question should read 'if a guy is accused of robbing 9 banks by a shertard and is never caught is he guilty or innocent?

I think most with a brain would say innocent until proven otherwise.

Oh so you're innocent even if you committed the crimes as long as not found guilty by a jury? Do u work for Hillary Clinton, or are u just a fucking idiot?

giphy.gif

Oh so you're innocent even if you committed the crimes as long as not found guilty by a jury? Do u work for Hillary Clinton, or are u just a fucking idiot?

giphy.gif

That's a foolish argument. Unfounded allegations are easily thrown around, but impossible to refute. I have no idea if GSP is juicing or juiced his entire career or is clean. But I'm educated enough to have some evidence before defaming someone.

The only idiot in this scenario is you.

Again you start with what is called a 'loaded assumption'.

No one is saying some is innocent 'EVEN IF THEY COMMITTED A CRIME AS LONG AS THEY ARE NOT CAUGHT BY A JURY', so take your strawman shit out of here.

The question was is someone guilty just because you think they are when they have never been caught and there is no proof they have ever done what you are accusing them of.

You saying 'if a guy robs 9 banks' assumes you have proof or direct knowledge that he did it.

Again the proper question is 'if a guy is accused of robbing 9 banks does that mean he is guilty even if there is never any proof'.

To you an accusation is proof. To people who are not idiots and trolls like you we know better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back