Social Harrison Butker: Doxed, Slandered and Calls to be Canceled for having Christian Views

Probably because women in those trad marriages aren't in the position to say no.

Cook, clean, breed... Their only purpose in right wing utopia. Not too dissimilar to Islamic fundamentalism in the middle east. Perhaps you'd be happier there Nintendork

authors ruled that out, you predictable chud.
  • Husbands being sexually coercive did not have a role, because wives reported similar levels of satisfaction in their sex lives whether they were in households with traditional or nontraditional divisions of labor.

authors ruled that out, you predictable chud.
  • Husbands being sexually coercive did not have a role, because wives reported similar levels of satisfaction in their sex lives whether they were in households with traditional or nontraditional divisions of labor.

Seems like a pretty weak reasoning, Dumbtendo.

Seems like

seems-like-a-you-problem-vivian.gif

classic feminist take. women always the victim, men always the bad guy.

i'm guessing you think women are more happy now than they were in the terrible days of the patriarchy?

Sure. There's a reason MAGAtards are the least desirable dating group.

Sure. There's a reason MAGAtards are the least desirable dating group.

giphy.gif

explain this one my chuddy buddy. why are women progressively more unhappy since the 70s?

The Paradox of Declining Female Happiness​

By many objective measures the lives of women in the United States have improved over the past 35 years, yet we show that measures of subjective well-being indicate that women's happiness has declined both absolutely and relative to men. The paradox of women's declining relative well-being is found across various datasets, measures of subjective well-being, and is pervasive across demographic groups and industrialized countries. Relative declines in female happiness have eroded a gender gap in happiness in which women in the 1970s typically reported higher subjective well-being than did men. These declines have continued and a new gender gap is emerging -- one with higher subjective well-being for men.

the more feminist, woke, and progressive society becomes and the more separated we get from traditional gender roles, the more unhappy women are.

no shit. who could have ever imagined that a loss of masculine men creates unhappy women.

<Ellaria01>

So I am confused. Dude still has his job.
Have we reached the point that people can’t disagree with what someone says.
This is such a media driven story. A Christian man saying Christian things is not news at 11. One side of the media bitching about what he said and the other side bitching about people bitching about what the kicker said. Media Manipulation is a helluva drug.
I just find it funny a kicker is lecturing me on masculinity.

giphy.gif

explain this one my chuddy buddy. why are women progressively more unhappy since the 70s?

The Paradox of Declining Female Happiness​

By many objective measures the lives of women in the United States have improved over the past 35 years, yet we show that measures of subjective well-being indicate that women's happiness has declined both absolutely and relative to men. The paradox of women's declining relative well-being is found across various datasets, measures of subjective well-being, and is pervasive across demographic groups and industrialized countries. Relative declines in female happiness have eroded a gender gap in happiness in which women in the 1970s typically reported higher subjective well-being than did men. These declines have continued and a new gender gap is emerging -- one with higher subjective well-being for men.

the more feminist, woke, and progressive society becomes and the more separated we get from traditional gender roles, the more unhappy women are.

no shit. who could have ever imagined that a loss of masculine men creates unhappy women.

<Ellaria01>

Where in that article did you pull that chuddery from Subpar_Nintendork?

Who would of thought that people wouldn't like being told what to do with their lives based on whats between their legs.....this is like if he told black people that they should stick to basketball or asian people to stick to math....that being said, I don't think people should dox this guy for it.....but they all have all the right to roast and say mean things about him on social media cuz "freedom of speech"....

He got a standing ovation.

I find it hilarious that you call liberals "idiots" when you don't understand the concept of freedom of speech....You know part of freedom of speech entails people calling you a weirdo for your opinions. Also freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom of consquences. Like if you call your black boss, the n-word and you get fired. Its not because your boss doesn't believe in freedom of speech, its because he doesn't want to work with racist twerp that doesn't respect him....and he's well within in his right to do that.

Furthermore, I am super sorry that you are disappointed that you can't tell your female co-workers to make you a sandwich and verbally sexually harass them without the crazy liberals getting you fired for being a pervert.....poor thing, must be difficult to be right wing retard.
Yes do the liberal thing. Hyper exaggerate everything to try to prove a point you don't have. It's the only way know how to debate or argue.

Seems like a pretty weak reasoning, Dumbtendo.
Pretty much, your talking about self reported happiness and I think women in more conservative families are significantly more likely to overplay their happiness.

I mean really thats so much of what conservative culture is isnt it? putting on a public show of "normality" and happiness however crap your life actually is or just not being aware theres much alternative to it.

The same way I wouldn't trust some influencers social media full of shots of them on tropical beaches to reflect what there life is actually like.

As far as this speach goes no I don't think he should be doxed or threatened or indeed fired from his NFL career but a lot of criticism? nothing wrong with that and if he for examples looses other PR/endorsements because of it nothing wrong with that either.

Last edited:
Shows you the power of the Democrat Reich. They coddle and promote the religion that explicitly calls for the death of LGBT and literally does so across the globe. Yet, they somehow target their wrath on Christians.

I’m not religious, but people are entitled to their beliefs and to express their first amendment rights. This is example number 156,000 of why the left is a cancer and the alt left media is the enemy of the people.

It you didn't frequent these Hivemind SM sites these people wouldn't exist. But alas people always have to run their mouth....

Pretty much, your talking about self reported happiness and I think women in more conservative families are significantly more likely to overplay their happiness.

I mean really thats so much of what conservative culture is isnt it? putting on a public show of "normality" and happiness however crap your life actually is or just not being aware theres much alternative to it.

The same way I wouldn't trust some influencers social media full of shots of them on tropical beaches to reflect what there life is actually like.

As far as this speach goes no I don't think he should be doxed or threatened or indeed fired from his NFL career but a lot of criticism? nothing wrong with that and if he for examples looses other PR/endorsements because of it nothing wrong with that either.
That's exactly what liberalism is... look up projection

So I am confused. Dude still has his job.
Have we reached the point that people can’t disagree with what someone says.
This is such a media driven story. A Christian man saying Christian things is not news at 11. One side of the media bitching about what he said and the other side bitching about people bitching about what the kicker said. Media Manipulation is a helluva drug.
I just find it funny a kicker is lecturing me on masculinity.
Christian man saying Christian things To A Christian Audience. That should be noted right up front.

Back