Happy Holly Holm Day

Shit your ass up. Your opinions suck.
If my opinion sucks, that means you were one of those people who believed Ronda could beat TJ Dillashaw. LOL

I have nothing for you, if you are one of those people. If you are not, then obviously my opinion doesn't suck, and you are being a little too flamboyant with your reply.

Either way, I win. LOL

If my opinion sucks, that means you were one of those people who believed Ronda could beat TJ Dillashaw. LOL

I have nothing for you, if you are one of those people. If you are not, then obviously my opinion doesn't suck, and you are being a little too flamboyant with your reply.

Either way, I win. LOL

nah ur opinions suck

Holly can lose and look like boring garbage for the rest of time, I will always love her wrecking Ronda. :D

02c74066be8cee6d278ed002dfed562c.gif

1325012c6523fh4az.gif

Lovely

I never really noticed before that Nate kept ahold of that choke way after the tap. Herb literally had to pry his hand off. I think he wanted Connor to fall unconscious for the lulz
Wrong. He let it go as soon as the ref told him so. Opponent tapping is not a signal for you to let go of the choke/submission. That's one of the first things ref will tell you before the fight. Unless you want to submit your opponent twice in one match like matt lindland vs murilo bustamante

As far as I'm concerned Holly saved the UFC. The Ronda narrative was becoming unbearable and complete joke. I remember being at Bdubs and jumping up and down like I'd won something. Was a great night.

Someone was asking for ass, so here we go

@TheIrishPsycho there was to less information about her nicely shaped backside in your opening. You may keep it in mind for the next year. Thank you.

Last edited:
Back