Happy Easter my fellow

aec6c2639a011eed2684078418398b72.gif

1363624659_1642825506.gif

Looking for a base to stay. Was thinking Oslo or Bergen. I'll probably want to sight see, hike, do outdoorsy stuff during the day (day trips all over, etc.) and go out to bars and places like that in the evening.
Oslo-Bergen and Stavanger

Oslo-Bergen and Stavanger

Which of those has the best night life, in your opinion?

Or if I'm reading it correctly, do you mean stay in Oslo or Bergen and then day trip to Stavanger?

Looking for a base to stay. Was thinking Oslo or Bergen. I'll probably want to sight see, hike, do outdoorsy stuff during the day (day trips all over, etc.) and go out to bars and places like that in the evening.
Any of the 3 i said is great> oslo.bergen,stavanger,all mellow people,u wont be dissapointed,hope u have a blast when u visit(i think u will) :)

Or if I'm reading it correctly, do you mean stay in Oslo or Bergen and then day trip to Stavanger?
all 3 , but Stavanger where i live is ,yeah great ,but oslo is bigger more options

Oslo is bigger but more crowded,stavanger/bergen half size but more party,just go with that

all 3 , but Stavanger where i live is ,yeah great ,but oslo is bigger more options

Thanks for the info, dude. Looks like a great time, indeed.

Just looked up Stavenger.

That place looks awesome.

Oslo is bigger but more crowded,stavanger/bergen half size but more party,just go with that

Good call.

Think I just may go with that.

Thanks again!

You missed the joke.

You had to respond with "I'm not your pal, bro" or something like that.
Nope did'n miss anytging,u like hillary open border destroy all is left,u paid by soros?

When I look at your avatar on my phone it looks like a dick and balls - the balls are the girl's ass I guess

Happy Easter next week tho

Back