Hangin with the boyzzz

On a different note, am I the only one that finds Cody's girl friend super clingy? She's following him around everywhere. She's all over his Insta. She even trains with him.
Give the guy space. I can't stand girlfriends that tag along EVERY WHERE with there boyfriends.

Can you imagine being the only guy on a girls night out? Cody is "Hanging with tha BOyeezz" and your girl friend is there watching your every move.

Hangin with the boiiizzzzzzzzzzzz
full.jpg

full.jpg
<{MingNope}>

Nice find from the family archives. 10/10 for the braces.

once Julian Lane got the booze out i immediately had flashbacks

him and Cody are very similar people only Cody can actually fight

It's funny really I watched that episode and when they were all drinking and shouting 'that phrase'
I sat there and thought, oh well this is for sure the only time I'll cringe my balls off this episode
Then the poetry started..

Didn't his wife/girlfriend even call him a douche?
Damn you casuals take so much so seriously.. he was obviously playing around, for thexample camera and in general.. his old lady made the comment because they are friends too, and was meant in a sarcastic tone to him jokingly.. because she knew casuals who flock to watch the show and deny doing so, will jump on the hanging with the boys cornyness.

Damn you casuals take so much so seriously.. he was obviously playing around, for thexample camera and in general.. his old lady made the comment because they are friends too, and was meant in a sarcastic tone to him jokingly.. because she knew casuals who flock to watch the show and deny doing so, will jump on the hanging with the boys cornyness.

Good thing hardcores will defend a good righter even if he behaves like a dork. Cody has some problems, dunno maybe aspergers or light autistic or some other shit like that (my father has aspergers and is similar both in terms of anger, understanding how to talk to people and being a dork). His lady meant it as a joke but Cody didn't. She probably said it to make it seem less dorky.

I dunno if I can post this here, just in case:

If not, please, delete this message.

Finally could watch the
hangin with the boyzzz episode
<36>

Good thing hardcores will defend a good righter even if he behaves like a dork. Cody has some problems, dunno maybe aspergers or light autistic or some other shit like that (my father has aspergers and is similar both in terms of anger, understanding how to talk to people and being a dork). His lady meant it as a joke but Cody didn't. She probably said it to make it seem less dorky.
Assumptions are foolish.. acting like you know why his last said it and his intent in saying it, is hilarious. And once again, truth and opinion are vastly dif, as is acting like you can speak for someone and actually asking about situation, so you can get an answer, not a personal assumption.

Assumptions are foolish.. acting like you know why his last said it and his intent in saying it, is hilarious. And once again, truth and opinion are vastly dif, as is acting like you can speak for someone and actually asking about situation, so you can get an answer, not a personal assumption.

So you make assumptions - it's ok. I make assumptions - bad. Hell my assumptions are at least based on some personal experience and and talking a lot to my friend who is an expert on autism, aspergers etc. Oh the irony man.

Also please fix your grammar. I'm not a native speaker so it's embarrassing when your post structure is basically random and I have work overtime to understand what you meant.

Back