News Haney vs Ryan García DAZN PPV Golden Boy April 20th @ Barclays

That look on Ryan's progressive,millennial, "i have black friends and love hip hop culture," face when his old man went old school racist on Big Mouth Bill.
LMFAO
You know Ryan is a self conscious head case. You just fk'ed your son bud. Ryan probably crying over all the social media comments and attacks about his family being "racist." No amount of hip hop tiktok dances or looped in rap songs going to save him from this this Twitter fingers storm.

I know @Mujeriego probably is considering changing his avatar to Ryan's dad after that exchange.

Reactions: HHJ
I knew Bill was a felon & found Islam via prison. But I didn't know what he sat down for.
I like how team Garcia is using the pimp angle against him. Bill was a little rattled by that. Benard Hopkins has been leaning into it too. Lol

This might be more interesting than the mismatch this fight is going to be.

That look on Ryan's progressive,millennial, "i have black friends and love hip hop culture," face when his old man went old school racist on Big Mouth Bill.
LMFAO
You know Ryan is a self conscious head case. You just fk'ed your son bud. Ryan probably crying over all the social media comments and attacks about his family being "racist." No amount of hip hop tiktok dances or looped in rap songs going to save him from this this Twitter fingers storm.

I know @Mujeriego probably is considering changing his avatar to Ryan's dad after that exchange.
Mexicans don't care about that nonsense.
Haney made a joke about his hair so he shot back and made fun of his, and then Little Haney tried to give everyone a history lesson on S-curls or some shit.
Ryans dad should've started pattin the top of his head while saying "I got dat good hair"

I saw “about billions” apparel, how old is video? lol, Is that the same Haney that edged one out on Loma and BLANKED Prograis for the full 12? Ryan is gonna find out if he doesn’t OD first.

Haney was 16 years old in this clip.

The people who are celebrating it are the dumbest combat sport fans on the planet.

Also, what the edited footage shows is that Haney won't quit and isn't easy to put down despite the narrative about him supposedly having a glass chin.

Last edited:
Mexicans don't care about that nonsense.
Haney made a joke about his hair so he shot back and made fun of his, and then Little Haney tried to give everyone a history lesson on S-curls or some shit.
Ryans dad should've started pattin the top of his head while saying "I got dat good hair"
That Mexican American did care, thats why he said it multiple times. I agree with both sides here. Bill has no room to talk about anyone's hair. Also, poppa Garcia's true colors came out. Devin is right, but it sure did rattle him. Devin was flustered and hurt by a hair comment. Should of laughed it off.

Is it still considered good hair after this cut?
If that's "good hair" no thanks.

Course hair doesn't really have anything to do with a "S -curl." Just cause you walked down a black hair care isle at Walgreens & read some boxes doesn't mean you understand bud.

Last edited:
I knew Bill was a felon & found Islam via prison. But I didn't know what he sat down for.
I like how team Garcia is using the pimp angle against him. Bill was a little rattled by that. Benard Hopkins has been leaning into it too. Lol

This might be more interesting than the mismatch this fight is going to be.

It's going to get really ugly, but this is the kind of drama that resonates with people and sells fights.

what the fucking fuck is haney trying to say here.

i mean i get that a boxer doesn't need to be articulate, and most aren't, but god damn. that dude can't string together two sentences. every time he opens his mouth, he sounds like an imbecile.

what the fucking fuck is haney trying to say here.

i mean i get that a boxer doesn't need to be articulate, and most aren't, but god damn. that dude can't string together two sentences. every time he opens his mouth, he sounds like an imbecile.
Then he may have found his perfect counterpart in Ryan. May they bury the boxing world in stupid cringe agony and then not deliver the night of the fight as so often is the case when the build up is loud, dumb, and full of false bravado

Then he may have found his perfect counterpart in Ryan. May they bury the boxing world in stupid cringe agony and then not deliver the night of the fight as so often is the case when the build up is loud, dumb, and full of false bravado
i don't like either one of these bozos, but i do have to admit that ryan's fights are usually exciting. maybe i missed some boring ones, but he brings it, and i think he'll bring it here.

haney is going to dismantle him technically, but ryan packs the kind of power that can always end a fight, and he's explosive. that alone always makes things interesting, but he also likes to press the action.

so i actually expect an exciting fight, as meaningless and dumb as it is.

i don't like either one of these bozos, but i do have to admit that ryan's fights are usually exciting. maybe i missed some boring ones, but he brings it, and i think he'll bring it here.

haney is going to dismantle him technically, but ryan packs the kind of power that can always end a fight, and he's explosive. that alone always makes things interesting, but he also likes to press the action.

so i actually expect an exciting fight, as meaningless and dumb as it is.
Yeah, he packs a hell of a punch and is hell of an offensive fighter, and when the ref counted him out and he popped back up against Tank, I just kinda lost interest. That’s mental shit and fear and honestly dont think his effort here will yield any better resolve. Haney will catch him and the bravado will dissolve. Other than that I can’t say anything bad about him, I actually would like to be wrong. I think he quits again though.

Yeah, he packs a hell of a punch and is hell of an offensive fighter, and when the ref counted him out and he popped back up against Tank, I just kinda lost interest. That’s mental shit and fear and honestly dont think his effort here will yield any better resolve. Haney will catch him and the bravado will dissolve. Other than that I can’t say anything bad about him, I actually would like to be wrong. I think he quits again though.
not saying that he has an indomitable will, but i don't blame people for getting counted out by body shots. tank hit him with an absolute bomb, there's no shame in going out like that.

but yeah, ryan either knocks haney out with an explosive hook, or he himself gets clowned and finished. i'd give him about a 30% chance to pull it off.

Back