Hands down the best video of vehicles sliding down a hill into each other

I'm the guy on the side of the road with the popcorn
So you weren't the guy in the pickup truck?

tumblr_oiczfs1Tfo1ufw8o4o2_r2_540.gif

Seriously guys, this video made me laugh so hard it had everything - two busses - a loose ladder, a cop car sliding down backwards and then the salt truck/plow

A true masterpiece

Other than the Cab Driver, it must have been a bunch of rank novice snow drivers in the cars. he was the only one who did the right thing.

Everyone else just hit the brakes and glided forward. He properly turned his wheels and accelerated himself out of contact

Other than the Cab Driver, it must have been a bunch of rank novice snow drivers in the cars. he was the only one who did the right thing.

Everyone else just hit the brakes and glided forward. He properly turned his wheels and accelerated himself out of contact

Don't forget that sweet spin move by the cop car

The video doesn't really convey just how bad that street was.

Solid ice and downhill, freezing rain.

The street cleaning and snow removal in Montreal have completely gone to hell, it was once the very best in North America.

Seriously guys, this video made me laugh so hard it had everything - two busses - a loose ladder, a cop car sliding down backwards and then the salt truck/plow

A true masterpiece

Best part was the plow spraying the salt as he was sliding down. Almost like he knew salt was needed so he decided to sacrifice his truck/self so that salt could be had.

Cracking Canadian commentary.

Guys? It's anoother boose I guess.

Seems that people would learn what streets to avoid when it's slippery.

this one goes on for liek 8 minutes, its a god d an mess. starrts at liek 1;30

Back