Hamas Co-Founder dead

I credit Trump for this

th

Every so often I hear someone shooting themselves while "cleaning their gun". What do people even mean by that "cleaning his gun"? To me how can it be cleaning your gun if you haven't removed the magazine, ejected any chambered rounds, and stripped it and started going through it with solvent, brushes, and patches?

Do people really consider "cleaning your gun" just wiping the outside off with a wet wipe like cleaning my phone?

So stupid if this is true.

What I found was funny was other day someone say Jews created a real life cerebro like from xmen. And that they use it to control everyone but it not work on muslims and nazis. Add 'anti Zionists to it'. Funny because some people do really believe whole world is under jew control.

I wonder if there's a Palestine's Dumbest Terrorists?

That's good news.

The rest of Hamas should start cleaning their guns, too.

My only question here is whether blaming the Jews for this will increase or decrease their public image with the alt right.

Every so often I hear someone shooting themselves while "cleaning their gun". What do people even mean by that "cleaning his gun"? To me how can it be cleaning your gun if you haven't removed the magazine, ejected any chambered rounds, and stripped it and started going through it with solvent, brushes, and patches?

Do people really consider "cleaning your gun" just wiping the outside off with a wet wipe like cleaning my phone?

So stupid if this is true.
I know a dude that blew off part of his thumb but he was trying to force the pump back on the shotgun that was stuck not realizing the action had essentially seized with a hot round in the breech, so, when he bashed it on the ground it basically slam fired somehow (shotgun was old so the parts were beginning to fail) and blew the tip of his left thumb off.

What I found was funny was other day someone say Jews created a real life cerebro like from xmen. And that they use it to control everyone but it not work on muslims and nazis. Add 'anti Zionists to it'. Funny because some people do really believe whole world is under jew control.

Sometimes it seems like I’m under Jewish control but, then again, it was my decision to marry her

Sometimes it seems like I’m under Jewish control but, then again, it was my decision to marry her

Jews made you marry her and you under her control you thought it was your idea. You also probabely think it is your idea to agree with her or do with she says.

Back