Hall and Oats...MSG.....NY

genecop

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Went to the concert last night, Train opened up, they sounded great, Pat is a great singer and performer..Hall and Oats.....probably would have been great, we got glimpses of the legends, but the sound in the arena sucked.....The music was consistently drowning out the vocals...very disappointing....

It appears the dangers of MSG have been overblown in the media, obviously moderation is they key to anything but you can go ahead and enjoy that chinese food once in a while.

Hall still sounds pretty good.. I used to check out those youtube videos where he would bring in music stars to his house recording studio or wherever they were to perform. Not sure if he still does them.

Live From Daryl’s House was awesome. Back when MTV was relevant they were all over it. The videos were cheesy but I love their music.

He said last night that they are starting a new season of Daryl’s House. The last run consisted of 85 episodes, some epic performances....

Did you go with your girlfriend Sara?
Shame about the sound though. It's a bitch, girl.

I saw Tears For Fears and Hall & Oates last year. I dressed up as Oates and my friend dressed up as Hall. No reason whatsoever. People came up to us for pics

Ever notice YOU MAKE MY DREAMS sounds like the opening to the DuckTails theme song.

Damn bro, so was thinking of Hall and Oates this morning, wondering if they were still making music together.

Thanks for informing me.

Hall still sounds pretty good.. I used to check out those youtube videos where he would bring in music stars to his house recording studio or wherever they were to perform. Not sure if he still does them.

They made it into a tv show on AXS tv. It’s awesome.

Dang, you guys are old AF.

AF stands for "ass farts" in case you're not hip to the lingo.

I like me some Hall & Oates. I'm surprised Train opened for them. Train's still kind of a big deal, no?

Hall & Oates are coming to Vegas. Don't know if I'd pay concert money to see them, but if someone gave me tickets, I'd definitely go.

my dude Allen Stone merc'd his sets at Live from Daryl's House

also the guy from Train is a surprisingly good singer, he bodied the Dream On cover he did for that Aerosmith tribute show years back

I heard Hall can't hit the high notes anymore. Hes over 70 and his voice has gotten worse over the years. Not as bad as Axl Rose though

I loved those. The one was Chromeo was great, but I can't seem to find the link online.

I saw Tears For Fears and Hall & Oates last year. I dressed up as Oates and my friend dressed up as Hall. No reason whatsoever. People came up to us for pics
Link your picture with the permed mullet and mario moustache

I like me some Hall & Oates. I'm surprised Train opened for them. Train's still kind of a big deal, no?

Pat from Train did an appearance on a Daryl’s House episode, the two of them hit it off and like singing together...They also did a single together that is doing pretty well...Yea Train is still pretty popular, not as hot as they used to be, but touring with H and Oats is a good fit..

Good band, I'd go see them although if they were at MSG I'm sure the tickets were overpriced. They don't seem like a MSG act.

Back