Hairline battle Jones vs DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will be bald soon for real with all the roiding he's done

Girls on sherdog is a Myth

Accept that or you Will end Up sad

I was going to argue with you about this but you are probably correct about "girls" however there are women here (not that gender matters imo).

Going bald means you're less of a man.
Part of being a man is being able to reproduce, to do that you need a cock that can go inside a vagina, cant do that if you have a limp dick.
I would say having a flaccid penis is much less "manly" than a receding hairline...

I wonder who has a better pubic hairline...

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:ts
You line up your pubes?
giphy.gif

When Jones gets to DC's age his shit will be pushed back even worse.

Just like their first fight?

Don't know what Jon is going to be like without his roids and inactivity

He will be bald soon for real with all the roiding he's done
Funny how people feel they can comment on roids but they have such shitty knowledge about the topic that they post stupid comments like the one I'm quoting.

Funny how people feel they can comment on roids but they have such shitty knowledge about the topic that they post stupid comments like the one I'm quoting.
You don't know what kind of knowledge I have. He tested positive for two masking agents that are used in PCT. doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize he's done steroids before

Blacks look 10 times better with no hair anyway.
Frizzy hair isn't cool

Brah you caught a hot one.

<{jackyeah}>

Why are you worried about hairline if she doesn't care? Just keep it short and don't think about it.

Tbh I really don't care.
And Thanks for the compliment !

I don't mean to overstep, but bro, put the hairline aside for a moment cause your eyes are all kinda fucked up looking all red and stuff. I think you might be turning into Michael Bisping.
My eyes are fine, was probably Drunk tho

I feel like this is a projection of his own insecurities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back