Hail to the New Emperor

I never knew how many jimmies Conor rustled.

The avalanche of vindication coming from nobodies Is comical.
I never knew how many jimmies Conor rustled.

The avalanche of vindication coming from nobodies Is comical.
Well since Conor has millions of fans...I'm pretty sure...Khabib has rustled more people than Conor...
giphy.gif

I think that's against his religion lol

Both. King of his division, Emperor of MMA.

Technically he's either Tzar, because he's from Russia or the Young Lion because he's from Dagestan.

But forget the technicality; I'm with you. Hail the new Emperor!

Technically he's either Tzar, because he's from Russia or the Young Lion because he's from Dagestan.

But forget the technicality; I'm with you. Hail the new Emperor!

If we're going to go with culturally appropriate titles, Khabib should be referred to as Imam.

Did I not tell you? The King is here. Long may he reign!
lol congratulating yourself for predicting Khabib would win? The vast majority of fans and pundits predicted that- that's why he was the betting favorite.

lol congratulating yourself for predicting Khabib would win? The vast majority of fans and pundits predicted that- that's why he was the betting favorite.

Congratulating myself for knowing he would dismantle and outclass the phony king.

Did I not tell you? The King is here. Long may he reign!

Undefeated. Undisputed. Unstoppable!
Long has MMA waited. The wait is over, our new emperor has arrived.

#RIPMcGregor

tumblr_inline_pg7ps2nmbV1r6jb6k_540.gif

Anyone who saw him join the UFC with Rustam Khabilov had to know that he was an incredible talent destined for big things.

An eagle cannot be caged.

Lol ive been calling Khabib "NurmaGOATmedov" in a loving way for a while, just doing some rustling back. It wasn't until the comments Conor and his team made about Khabib that I even had an issue with him.
I didn't come up with such a clever name for him but yes, he looked like a champion if he could only stay healthy and make weight for years.
But I have never seen so much vitriol towards a fighter and never seen so many vicarious lives being lived through a fighter.

Khabib vs prime GSP at welterweight, what happens?

{<shrug}

It looks like a cross between GSP/Koscheck II and GSP/Penn II. Khabib gets the shit beat out of him on his feet, and gets grounded and pounded something awful.

Last edited:
I didn't come up with such a clever name for him but yes, he looked like a champion if he could only stay healthy and make weight for years.
But I have never seen so much vitriol towards a fighter and never seen so many vicarious lives being lived through a fighter.

I just love the kid he's been (most of the time) a great example of a real fighter.

Back