Hahahao loving the butt hurt right now

This guy trolling for likes.

Beat it kid.

The bum got destroyed. His whole title reign was embarassing and now he get's what's coming to him for robbing Jacare and Yoel of their title shots.

I dont think Bisping has many die hard fans, even his own son picks against him.

The bum got destroyed. His whole title reign was embarassing and now he get's what's coming to him for robbing Jacare and Yoel of their title shots.

I know British and Australian accents can sound similar but you obviously have Bisping confused with Robert Whittaker

List all of the decisions that Bisping got gifted. GO.

I dont think Bisping has many die hard fans, even his own son picks against him.
Not true. There's plenty of people who respect his heart and what he's done in his career. Just look at the amount of people saying they felt bad for Bisping after what just happened.

After seeing Bispings last 2 fights, I am almost 100% sure that Yoel would have knocked him into the stone ages, kinda sad to think that Yoel got screwed over by the UFC and Bisping from winning the belt.

'loving the butt hurt right now' This must be only happening in your mind.

to be fair to the guy, he did step in on short notice to save the fight.

Yeah, he better fight Yoel at some point. Would hate to see him retire on a duck.

TS Your claim to fame is a thread on Sherdog taking enjoyment in a pro fighter losing.

Let that sink in.

People that make these type if threads should at least get dubs.

I know British and Australian accents can sound similar but you obviously have Bisping confused with Robert Whittaker
with the length of time bisping had the belt....he could have EASILY fought at least 1 top 10 MW.....he should have fought at least two....

By the champ not fighting tghe top fighters.....the top fighters get their careers ruined and never get the opportunity theyve earned.....

Bisping was an underdog against nearly the whole top ten....

GSPs belt hasnt been defended against a top MW since 2015.....

with the length of time bisping had the belt....he could have EASILY fought at least 1 top 10 MW.....he should have fought at least two....

By the champ not fighting tghe top fighters.....the top fighters get their careers ruined and never get the opportunity theyve earned.....

Bisping was an underdog against nearly the whole top ten....

GSPs belt hasnt been defended against a top MW since 2015.....

Who gives a shit? My point is they wouldve been placeholder champions and Whittaker wouldve came in and taken the belt from whoever took it from Bisping immediately. People dont respect Bisping for holding the belt, why should they respect someone else that fails to at least defend it?

Who gives a shit? My point is they wouldve been placeholder champions and Whittaker wouldve came in and taken the belt from whoever took it from Bisping immediately. People dont respect Bisping for holding the belt, why should they respect someone else that fails to at least defend it?

Dont be ridiculous. It STILL matters. It hurts the superior fighters' careers.

Khabib vs Tony should be for a real belt.

Whitaker vs Rockhold should be for a real belt.

It becomes an excuse to underpromote the real top fighters.

If Bisping did his job as champ.....he likely would have fought Romero as his first fight.....

Lets say Romero won that fight.....Now Romero is champion.....Romero then fights Jacare and wins.....now Romero has a successful title defense (not to mention his first PPV point fight) and next in line is whitaker.....Romero loses to whitaker, but still get PPV points on that fight aswell.....

Even if Romero totally loses his skill or speed and never wins another fight, he was still, at one time, the true best fighter in the world at his weight, recieving the proper recognition as a former champ with a successful defense.....

The way things are now....it is totally possible for Romero to not get a title shot for at least another year.....and maybe never....

This is unfair in a real sport.....the best should be recognized instead of fighters who draw the most money getting to dictate how they keep the belt.....

It robs the deserving fighters and the fans.....

Where'd all the Buddeh love go? You guys are vile. I don't agree with his title reign either, but you guys are burying the poor guy at his lowest point. Scumbags.

Big fan of bisping but even i said he was getting ktfo in the first

No one is butthurt

Was a bad fight for him

I am not his fan, I really wished for GSP to win, but:
- Bisping took the fight in short notice, because Silva is a steroid cheat;
- Romero was ducked, but he is a steroid cheat;
- he is 38, though, now he just fights for the money;

There are not many hardcore fans of The Count here. There were some guys who, before the GSP fight, opened several threads like "How could GSP beat Bisping? It's impossible, he is so small, Bisping is so biiig"

Back