Hagler Wrapping his Hands

LangfordBarrow

StickAndMove
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Do you guys remember this iconic image? I'm thinking of getting a tattoo of it but can't find a high res photo online. Does anyone know where I can get one or a high quality print? Thanks in advance.

Hello,

Do you guys remember this iconic image? I'm thinking of getting a tattoo of it but can't find a high res photo online. Does anyone know where I can get one or a high quality print? Thanks in advance.

MMA5E.gif

I DON'T SEE SHIT.

Yes, just high resolution, thanks.

That was the best I could find. I tried putting it through Google image search to find a duplicate but no dice.

It's not the highest res but it should be enough for an artist to reference I'd think. Or do they have a minimum size?

That was the best I could find. I tried putting it through Google image search to find a duplicate but no dice.

It's not the highest res but it should be enough for an artist to reference I'd think. Or do they have a minimum size?
The guy wants to see wrinkles to use it as a reference so he can put enough detail. Still not sure what I'll end up with but this is a contender if I can get a high res image.

IIRC, are you talking about when he was wrapping his hands in the basement?

I'm not sure if there is a picture of it, but there is certainly a video somewhere of it

The guy wants to see wrinkles to use it as a reference so he can put enough detail. Still not sure what I'll end up with but this is a contender if I can get a high res image.

Makes sense. Looks like @Stormtrooper85 has you squared away. That's a pretty cool tattoo. Where are you going to have him put it?

I'm getting my first on the inside of my forearm. Just a couple weeks away and I still haven't decided what it'll be.
i just looked at his site and his facebook, strangely, that particular picture isn't on them even though that's one of the more common ones.

I'm getting my first on the inside of my forearm. Just a couple weeks away and I still haven't decided what it'll be.

Seems like a photo like that wouldn't do well as a forearm-sized tattoo honestly. With photo realistic tattoos there is sort of a range where they can get enough detail but it is also a bit "forgiving". I don't know if you're artistic yourself, but if you've ever tried to draw a person's face you'd realize the difference between a nose that looks right or not is very subtle. By trying to draw a person small it really increases the chance for error.

I think what might be cooler is not to do the whole picture, but just do the hands and wraps. Still iconic but would be easier to execute and could be a bit more graphical in style.

I can't see which is worse: getting a tattoo of a girl or getting a tattoo of Marvin Fn Hagler.

I can't see which is worse: getting a tattoo of a girl or getting a tattoo of Marvin Fn Hagler.

Well i have a tattoo of a caricature of my daughter that covers my entire top half of an arm....maybe you just dont like tattoos

Back