Haggerty vs Lobo ONE Championship Feb.16th AMAZON PRIME

Probably the worst primetime card Amazon has hosted. And I'm including the all WMMA one in that.

Yeah I don't care about this Haggerty match up. It makes sense but I'd rather see Haggerty vs Superlek 2, Rodtang 3, or even Takeru in kickboxing or Akimoto.

Hmm.
Lobo? I mean, I'll certainly watch and enjoy but when did Lobo last fight? Last year? Before that?
Almost a year ago, and before that he had a KO loss. I would have much preferred Haggerty vs Osmanov.

Last edited:
I have a feeling Lobo is going to surprise everyone and get a KO over Haggerty.

Friday Fights have spoiled me, the amazon video player is like a 2005 potato.

Haggerty said he had a 60% camp and clearly must be training MMA as well. It seems the writing is on the wall unfortunately. I hope he sucks at submissions or whatever and comes back lol

It would be and incredible stupid decision to give him that mma fight with all the possible matchup. After tonight I think that Carillo would be too much for Haggerty.

I was watchin the highlights of Nong-o vs carrilo the other day and there is an exchange where nong-o catches nico right on the button as he turns into it. It doesn't phase Nico in the slightest. Thats why I would heavlily favour Nico. They are pretty equal in skill. But if haggerty is outpointing nico. He can then just walk through haggerty's best shots and win. Size matters.

I was watchin the highlights of Nong-o vs carrilo the other day and there is an exchange where nong-o catches nico right on the button as he turns into it. It doesn't phase Nico in the slightest. Thats why I would heavlily favour Nico. They are pretty equal in skill. But if haggerty is outpointing nico. He can then just walk through haggerty's best shots and win. Size matters.
Yeah I was not really impressed by Haggerty’s performance, he was too sloppy. I think that money wise Rodtang vs Haggerty 3 would be huge for them, they could sell this fight as the greatest rivalry in One history.

I don't think Haggerty fights Superlek or Carrillo when that mma title is staring him in the face. A real shame, but i saw it coming from a mile away.

I don't think Haggerty fights Superlek or Carrillo when that mma title is staring him in the face. A real shame, but i saw it coming from a mile away.
Yeah but this is the right moment for One to grow, I mean they have some potential big money fights to make and their muay thai is the only thing that can grow in popularity. Unfortunately they will push their mma market with a no sense title fight.

Last edited:
Back