Hackers could train sex robots to kill

That wouldn't be very dominant. If I had a sexbot and it tried to dominate my hang-down, I'd dominate the fire out of it!!

I'm sure those sex bots could kill in a variety of "special" ways

Lmfao this shit can't be real...

Yeah but they can probably train kill bots to sex as well so it's a trade-off I'm willing to accept

I see Zer viewing the thread...figure this one's a slow strike right down the middle of the plate.

I'm new to the forum, but if someone could make a poll of most embarrassing way to be killed by a sexbot, I think that would bring the lulz.

Why would sex bots need to be network/wifi capable?

giphy.gif

th

What if it comes alive and gets ya man !!!!

I like all aluminum sex boy pygmies man they fuck same as any other but you can beat the shit out of em if anything goes wrong cuz they arent some terminators

Who's fucking idea was it to design sex robots with arms?

th

What if it comes alive and gets ya man !!!!

I like all aluminum sex boy pygmies man they fuck same as any other but you can beat the shit out of em if anything goes wrong cuz they arent some terminators
hhn.gif

So I just saw this PSA and thought I'd warn some fellow sherbros. Don't know about you guys, but I'd be more afraid of getting my dick chomped off. Here is the link:

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2017/09...bots-to-kill-cyber-security-expert-warns.html

Please let them be ethical hackers so the sexbots will at least fuck us to death instead of shooting us with nipple cannons.

PS I would never fuck a bald sexbot
1505142880985.jpg

"With sex robots becoming increasingly popular and sophisticated"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_Going_Their_Own_Way

"Instead, the risk is that hackers could breach the realistic robots' inner defences and catch out their owners with their pants down."
- note to self, just open zipper, do not pull down pants

I'm not worried if a hacker programs my sex doll to kill me. I'm worried about a hacker programming my sex doll to want to have sex with a black guy.

I'd be rendered obsolete to my own sex doll after that. I'd probably have to get a petite Asian sex doll after that to boost my confidence back up.

It's like art imitating life. Aye carumba.

I've seen ghost in the shell, I'll pass on the sex robits

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back