Haaretz: Saudi sets up panel to investigate accusations of War crimes against it. Absolves itself

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
SOUNDS LEGIT ???

" Accused of War Crimes in Yemen, Saudi Arabia Sets Up Panel and Clears Itself of Wrongdoing"

http://www.haaretz.com/amp/middle-east-news/1.812108

Jeff_Goldblum_There_it_is_gif.gif

-

" The coalition has been repeatedly criticised for civilian casualties. Human Rights Watch accused it on Tuesday of war crimes, saying air strikes that hit family homes and a grocery store were carried out either deliberately or recklessly, causing indiscriminate loss of civilian lives.

The United Nations said on Monday it had verified 5,144 civilian deaths in the war, mainly from coalition bombardment, and an international investigation was urgently needed. "

Last edited:
Heck they bombed the shit out of all their power plants, grain and food stores so that anyone not killed in bombing runs would just starve to death. C.I.A. trains em well

Good lord they are vile people.

I set up an independent panel of myself to confirm whether or not I have the biggest penis on earth.

I unanimously confirmed that yes, yes I do.

No wonder SA and Russia are warming to each other, they see so much in each other!!!

No wonder SA and Russia are warming to each other, they see so much in each other!!!
The US is still allied with and close to the Gulf Arabs. Obama rebuffed the Saudis but Trump is cosying up to them.

Trump got 100 million for Ivanka and bent the knee to his Saudi overlords. The cuck that he is
Then Ivanka praised S.A. for their progress on women's rights. Fucking lol

How many of the bombs dropped on yemen are british or american?

Saudi Arabia is like the final boss of the middle east. It funded AL Queda, ISIS, and pretty much every other shitstain you can think of. And yet it remains because it's our oil butt buddy.

Back