Gym in Aarhus, Denmark

JayV

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hello guys,
So I am moving to Aarhus for two years. Does anybody know about decent gym to train at? I am looking for MMA trainings but if there is any temple of MuayThai or BJJ I would definitely take it. I've found
The Colosseum, Aarhus fight academy and Choke Academy - any experiences?

Thanks in advance

Hey man,

I'm moving there next week for a year and I'm looking for the same. I also found cobra gym for Thai boxing. I'm just a beginner

Have you already moved there? You been to any of the gyms yet?

Cheers

Hey, not yet. Moving there in two weeks. I have also found Thrott - wrestling gym which looks kinda interesting.

Cool, I move there on 11th to study at Aarhus bss. I found a boxing gym which I'm hoping to go to called champs camp, they also do thai boxing. I think lolenga mock does personal training there too, (I only just found out who he is)just youtubed him and he gave David haye a good fight haha

I am not really into boxing. Anyway, if you want you can send me a PM with your fb or something. We can look for a gym together.

I am moving to Aarhus from the summer and just here temporarily for a few weeks at a time. I am at the University near the hospital.I dont have transport. (I will probably try get a car when I move here though). But for now if there is anything in the centre or anyone who
wants to share transport costs for Choke for any sessions . Or just roll or train privately if there is anywhere then please get in touch. Also interested in people's experiences here.

Back