Gym Idiots Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hah, so apparently there's at least one website dedicated to this, gymidiots.com

looks to me like he is in a drum-line or something, IDK what weights would help though.

Common story: Idiot doing bicep curls in the squat rack
Worse: Only squat rack in the gym
Hell level: 45lb bar with 5lb weights
Apocalypse level: with one of the gym's personal trainers
Universal Entropy level: There were several curl stations available

Just joined a commercial gym to get some heavy bag work in during my lunch break.

I was curious to see if the ETK/RoP form has improved my DL and Squat, but that may seem like folly. Don't want to risk my life with all the idiocy going on around the real gym equipment.

I have to go home and be a family man.

Not a gym idiot, but a idiot in real life. I was at the body building website. Dont ask why I was there. Some guy has a thread, "Ask a guy who takes protien as his main source of anything."

Then you see a picture of 10 protein shakes side by side which he says he takes everyday. 400 grams of protein a day. Of course everyone in BB.com was in awe. The guy was abolsutely jacked though so even if you said he was retarded everyone would ignore you. There was only one person who said it, but he admitted everyone would ignore him because he was jacked. Insane....

In this thread: People who don't understand "gym idiot".

Just joined a commercial gym to get some heavy bag work in during my lunch break.

I was curious to see if the ETK/RoP form has improved my DL and Squat, but that may seem like folly. Don't want to risk my life with all the idiocy going on around the real gym equipment.

I have to go home and be a family man.

Family_man_guile.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back