Banned
Reaction score
Gabe Ruediger had Chocolate Cake and went to the ER
GABE-vs-WHALE_CAKE.gif~c200

Johney Hendricks had Burgers (no fries) and didnt make weight
images

Khabib had Tiramisu and got dehydrated
khabib-cake.jpg

Who was the guy that had Burger King and came in like 7 pounds over?

Last edited:

ROY Nelson?

Charles Oliveira and the Big Mac that made him miss by like 10 lbs.

Pettis and his "salt-free" steak before he missed weight for that interim 145 title fight. Trainer said it was his best weight-cut ever also. <45>

I heard Rogan tell a story about Leben ( I think) one time that after he made weight he went on a straight candy binge and ate it all the way up until the fight. It completely fucked him up and he lost of course. (and no, it wasn't nose candy)

GABE-vs-WHALE_CAKE.gif~c200

images

khabib-cake.jpg

Different but Patrick Walsh made a joke video of him on the treadmill joking about the weight cut because his opponent was concerned he might miss weight dropping down to 185.I forgot exactly how the video went but anyway,he came in at 191.5 or something.

Charles Oliveira and the Big Mac that made him miss by like 10 lbs.

Pettis and his "salt-free" steak before he missed weight for that interim 145 title fight. Trainer said it was his best weight-cut ever also. <45>
This was what I was thinking of.

1 day before the weigh-ins, he was flaunting about eating McDonalds. Then missed weight by 9 lbs

This was what I was thinking of.

1 day before the weigh-ins, he was flaunting about eating McDonalds. Then missed weight by 9 lbs

Of all food, the last thing I'd miss a weight cut for is McDonalds. Disgusting. Taco Bell, Krispy Kreme...anything before McDonalds.

I heard Rogan tell a story about Leben ( I think) one time that after he made weight he went on a straight candy binge and ate it all the way up until the fight. It completely fucked him up and he lost of course. (and no, it wasn't nose candy)
What was the problem ?

gabe did an interview where he said he ate the cake after the weight fail incident, but they edited it to look like it happened the day before weigh ins

Let’s celebrate the man who didn’t give in to temptation

daniel-cormier-popeyes-chicken.jpg

What was the problem ?

My guess would be that his blood sugar was all fucked up from cutting weight and then flooding his body with sugar. But he said he just felt sick and sluggish during the fight.

Of all food, the last thing I'd miss a weight cut for is McDonalds. Disgusting. Taco Bell, Krispy Kreme...anything before McDonalds.
Their fries are pretty bomb tho.

Back