Crime Guy RNCed on NY subway dies.

Yeah, ok. This thread was in a coma for months because there has been no news about it. The trial is this fall and I imagine this thread will pick back up in the weeks leading up to what I am sure will be a fascinating trial.

And in this thread and many other, I have defended Penny for his actions and blasted the fools that shut down the trains and streets simply because the “victim” was black. They don’t seem to care that he tried to shove an elderly woman onto the tracks and tried to kidnap a young girl. The guy was a fucking menace and this is on the criminal justice system of nyc for never holding him accountable.

But you can piss right off with your criticism. Who am I supposed to debate on this topic in a currently dead thread?

You just wrote a paragraph worth of debate right there. So clearly you are capable of it.

It took me to expose you for being a trend following tween, for you get up off your lazy, borderline-alchoholic ass and actually address the situation you put so much emphasis on when the story was hot.

And you can tell me to piss off. But you can't make me piss off, can you, tough guy?

You just wrote a paragraph worth of debate right there. So clearly you are capable of it.

It took me to expose you for being a trend following tween, for you get up off your lazy, borderline-alchoholic ass and actually address the situation you put so much emphasis on when the story was hot.

And you can tell me to piss off. But you can't make me Fre

Make you piss off? What the fuck are you? 12.?,
I wonder which previously banned poster are you? Come in with a serious grudge and want to generate smoke and in that regard, I’m your huckleberry. So bring it

Make you piss off? What the fuck are you? 12.?,
I wonder which previously banned poster are you? Come in with a serious grudge and want to generate smoke and in that regard, I’m your huckleberry. So bring it

You feel like a strong confident 12 year old telling me to 'Bring It'?

What saturday morning cartoon have you confused reality with today?

You feel like a strong confident 12 year old telling me to 'Bring It'?

What saturday morning cartoon have you confused reality with today?

Brac-bitch, kong, rob mafia or something-the douchebag from Philly that is so tough people don’t even make eye contact with him, or someone else I have pissed off at some point?

It doesn’t matter. You took objection not over a particular post, but rather, the fact that I did not continue to argue a case that not many people are arguing. Trial date is set and there hasn’t been any new info about the case in months.

Did you call out anyone else that let this thread die? It wasn’t my thread, which tells me it is something personal and you’re just trying to pick a fight with me (over the internet, of course).

So you want to argue this case? Or just argue over nothing because your call out was weak af. Out of 129 pages of posts, you pick me-not because of what I posted, but the fact that I haven’t posted in months on a case with no new information.

So, how did I hurt your “feel-wings” lil guy? What did I do that you carry this much hate since you got banned before, Again, so many diff posts from so many posters and you single me out? Fucking lol.

Anyone else find it odd that this douchebag called me out for “having the attention span of a 14 year old tok-tok user while ignoring dozens of posters that did exactly what I did m- tapering off my responses. Definitely personal. You’re pathetic

Last edited:
you’re just trying to pick a fight with me (over the internet, of course).
So you are a tough guy.

A street fighter of some sorts? Is this where you tell me that sherdoggers 'know better' than to confront you in real life?

Where do you currently train? Or are you just one of those 'see red' types? Legend of your local bar brawl scene. I'm fascinated.

Lol and look at this fucking middle-aged male cheerleader @MichiganMMA1978 liking all your posts. Does he follow the infamous @nhbbear on tour or something?

Nhbear should be safe in the knowledge that any time he does have to get into an actual fight, you'll be there to hold his coat and rub his shoulders beforehand.

bork1}

Lol and look at this fucking middle-aged male cheerleader @MichiganMMA1978 liking all your posts. Does he follow the infamous @nhbbear on tour or something?

Nhbear should be safe in the knowledge that any time he does have to get into an actual fight, you'll be there to hold his coat and rub his shoulders beforehand.

bork1}
Keep displaying your room temperature IQ.
I've argued with him plenty in the what did police do wrong thread.

Go fantasize about 12 year Olds somewhere else

How do you know what a strong 12 year old feels like?

Kinda creepy wording guy...

I don't that's why I posed it as a question after your daddy @nhbbear brought up 12 year olds first.

You guys are really stretching to take this convo in some weird directions, but by the way you are playing touch-butt with each other in this thread is not hard to see why.

Don't @ me with any more weird pedo protection shit, my guy. Stick to holding water for your bunk-buddy.

I don't that's why I posed it as a question after your daddy @nhbbear brought up 12 year olds first.

You guys are really stretching to take this convo in some weird directions, but by the way you are playing touch-butt with each other in this thread is not hard to see why.

Don't @ me with any more weird pedo protection shit, my guy. Stick to holding water for your bunk-buddy.
Then don't talk about how they feel you weird little freak

So you bumped a thread that was dormant for a month, about a story that had no new info, just to talk shit on someone because they haven't updated it?

What a fucking assclown.

It’s not even my thread. I wonder what banned poster they/them are, or some asshat like @Via Heeto alternate profile? This is his style and the type of shit he says. Who knows or cares?

Out of dozens of posters itt, he picks me because I didn’t keep a story on life support-again, not even my thread. @Mack Yancy is a fucking tool. lol

So you are a tough guy.

A street fighter of some sorts? Is this where you tell me that sherdoggers 'know better' than to confront you in real life?

Where do you currently train? Or are you just one of those 'see red' types? Legend of your local bar brawl scene. I'm fascinated.

Really? You’re the one that said “make me piss off” like you’re the tough guy. That’s the type of shit a 12 year old would say-or rampage in season 10 of TUF when that cringey exchange took place between him and Evans where he says “then treat me like a bitch.” It’s what people say when they have no point or stance to defend or push forward. Did you even post itt before this pathetic call for attention?
Also, you’re the one that brought ip s teenage girl on TikTok
So my questions are what is your stance on this? And why in the fuck sis you just so randomly call me out when there are dozens of posters who haven’t posted itt and dropped the thread.

Last edited:

And you can tell me to piss off. But you can't make me piss off, can you, tough guy?

Man…
I thought some new shit took place…

You really bumped this bullshit just to jump slick over some shit that you ain’t like?

Come on dawg..

Cut it out.

Dude never even took a stance. Me thinks someone is a bit obsessed with lil old me and craved my attention. If he wants to debate the issue, then take a stance, then defend it-but I don’t even know what his stance is m. And this isn’t even my thread. This dude is legit regarded complete with an extra couple of sister-chromotids.

Back