Gustafssons power *video*

TheViking

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Check this video out. At 1:15.. that is some nasty snapping power. He can ktfo anyone with that right straight. Shoguns got a great chin but i think he's in trouble:eek:
[YT]BTl3_ESbfIQ[/YT]

not to be that guy but the pad thing tells you very little and plus most people knew he had some power.

Check this video out. At 1:15.. that is some nasty snapping power. He can ktfo anyone with that right straight. Shoguns got a great chin but i think he's in trouble:eek:
[YT]BTl3_ESbfIQ[/YT]

It didn't look that impressive to me, but yeah, i think he beats Shogun though :(

If Shogun doesn't age over night this is not a possibility. Shogun is too tough and his chin is too good the only way to do so would be to tko him when he's gassed but this is a 3round fight so it's not going to happen

not to be that guy but the pad thing tells you very little and plus most people knew he had some power.

yeah i know. But if he lands one of those clean on Shogun i think he goes to sleep or rocked beyond recovery.

yeah i know. But if he lands one of those clean on Shogun i think he goes to sleep or rocked beyond recovery.

Alex has power no one will argue that. If Hendo could not put Shogun away then I am not counting on Alex being able too, but anything can happen.

Shogun has power to drop anyone as well. We all KNOW Shogun has a outstanding chin, what about Alex though? Has he ever been hit as hard as Shoguns been hit? I've read stuff on here people saying "Alex training partner said his chin is incredible" maybe they are right but what training partner isn't going to say that about a teamate? If anything I think people should be questioning whether or not Alex will be able to take a direct hit from Shogun and in fact be able to recover.

Going by pad work, Shogun must hit like a baby.

We'll see...im sure he will hit Shogun but how hard.

Alex has power no one will argue that. If Hendo could not put Shogun away then I am not counting on Alex being able too, but anything can happen.

Shogun has power to drop anyone as well. We all KNOW Shogun has a outstanding chin, what about Alex though? Has he ever been hit as hard as Shoguns been hit? I've read stuff on here people saying "Alex training partner said his chin is incredible" maybe they are right but what training partner isn't going to say that about a teamate? If anything I think people should be questioning whether or not Alex will be able to take a direct hit from Shogun and in fact be able to recover.

i agree that it might be a bit optimistic by me, when Hendo couldn't put him away. But those punches just look so sharp and snapping. I think they are just as powerfull as Hendos bombs, but more accurate and that could be the difference. Ofcourse, he will have to land clean.

shogun has the power to ko alex i don't doubt that. we don't really know how good his chin is. I think it's good:cool:

Back