Gustafsson on Fox 5 San Diego (Video)

JonCage

Green Belt
Reaction score
I don't have anything against him anymore but i've met him under the influence of alcohol, and he was ****y as hell. (several times)

Thanks.

He probably wont be making appearances on Kimmel any time soon. Ehhhh...

He respects his opponents a bit too much. You get starstruck and nervous when you do that. They're just peers.

Please elaborate.

The first time i saw him at a bar some dudes came up to me and asked me if I was indeed a martial artist. They wanted me to beat his ass cuz he said something like he was gonna beat them up if they looked again. Anyways, I ended up seeing him alot and brag about his boxing shit. Just the way he talked, nothing more to it really.

The first time i saw him at a bar some dudes came up to me and asked me if I was indeed a martial artist. They wanted me to beat his ass cuz he said something like he was gonna beat them up if they looked again. Anyways, I ended up seeing him alot and brag about his boxing shit. Just the way he talked, nothing more to it really.

I find this hard to believe. Sorry buddy.

Haha i don't buy it either. If he were so ****y why haven't we see one bit of it then? You're just a hater dude.

Huggers aint never gonna see something wrong, you can believe whatever you want. I just wrote what i know, since TS asked.

It's just the way your worded it and did not provide much detail.

Are you a fighter?

Where was the bar, in SD or Sweden?

I can believe a story, it was just presented oddly. People here lie about shit all the time too.

It's just the way your worded it and did not provide much detail.

Are you a fighter?

Where was the bar, in SD or Sweden?

I can believe a story, it was just presented oddly. People here lie about shit all the time too.

There aint much details to be told, people i were with always disliked. I just heard his bragging and that story I said. Words from friends etc.

I am.

Sweden.

Back