Gunnar Nelson Discusses Conor's Power

What happened to Gunnar's accent????

Starting to sound a little Irish.

<{MindBrown}>

Max Holloway is still the only UFC opponent not to get planted on their ass with dat left hand shot.

So basically, Nobody can take that left hand shot, Precision beats Power, Timing beats speed.

<40>
Gotchya

I didn't notice it here but it was really noticable back when he was hanging out with Mcgregor all the time.
It was very noticeable during the post fight interview/press conference after his last fight.

Holloway was also on his bike for a lot of that fight

"Black police showing out for the white cop" - NWA

Gunner acting like the Irishmen's "Uncle Tom". Waiting for his scraps and a pat on the back. Phony.

I don't doubt that MAYBE the only person who can match Conor's power under 170 is one of Michael Johnson's overhands if it catches you flush, but that power is pretty much the selling point and question mark about a Mayweather fight.

Instead, Gunnar talks about his timing and precision. Fantastic though it may be on MMA fighters, trying to sell that you'll have precise hands against Mayweather is like trying to swat flies with a toothpick

"Black police showing out for the white cop" - NWA

Gunner acting like the Irishmen's "Uncle Tom". Waiting for his scraps and a pat on the back. Phony.
d9f1b171402dd03f77f87acde19255aafdf65a74e8b45cf54bcd74266aa21b5b.jpg

I don't doubt that MAYBE the only person who can match Conor's power under 170 is one of Michael Johnson's overhands if it catches you flush, but that power is pretty much the selling point and question mark about a Mayweather fight.

Instead, Gunnar talks about his timing and precision. Fantastic though it may be on MMA fighters, trying to sell that you'll have precise hands against Mayweather is like trying to swat flies with a toothpick
To be fair... Gunnar also has pretty good precision and power.

I´m referring to his fights with Thatch and Jouban. He is pretty good at masking his right hand.

Quoted for truth. Summed up perfectly in under 2 paragraphs. Salute.

Max Holloway is still the only UFC opponent not to get planted on their ass with dat left hand shot.
Conor suffered an ACL injury in that fight and resorted to grappling to control Holloway

Back