Crime Gunmen dressed as mariachi musicians kill 4, wound 9 in Mexico City tourist area

We now have a photo of the suspect during the act:

8716d3345fa1e91153f47902bbd17bd3--antonio-banderas-action-movies.jpg

the part that makes this even dumber is the fact this isnt like major cartel drug routes and all that

this is mexico city "gangs" (la union vs their rivals) fighting over what amounts to street corners and drug turf within the city

I have said it many times before, it’s time to ban mariachi bands, at least in silly Hollywood movies!
First of all desperado was the shit
Second yes mariachi music sucks. I think it’s the trumpet I hate.

this type of vigilante news should be broadcast all over the world more. Its like a real life Batman except he uses the Clown persona. That is like an alternate universe Joker where he is the good guy. This makes for great news.
This wasn’t vigilantism. A rival cartel member executed him.

Not a huge fan of BB, although I check it out from time to time to see wht big shots have been arrested/terminated. A lot of their stuff seems to be for shock value, though. Don’t get me started on their article translations!

well the translatations are done by volunteers, and their sole purpose is to report on cartel/narco news in mexico that isnt available here.

never felt them trying to "shock" anyone other than by the subject matter the whole website is based on which is shocking in and of itself

but i understand where you are coming from!

well the translatations are done by volunteers, and their sole purpose is to report on cartel/narco news in mexico that isnt available here.

never felt them trying to "shock" anyone other than by the subject matter the whole website is based on which is shocking in and of itself

but i understand where you are coming from!
On slow narco news weeks, you’ll see them post up stories which have nothing to do with the drug war.

What’s funny is the nuthuggery on their board! They actually have members who side with certain cartels over others! Insane.

On slow narco news weeks, you’ll see them post up stories which have nothing to do with the drug war.

What’s funny is the nuthuggery on their board! They actually have members who side with certain cartels over others! Insane.

ya ive read the comments section its crazy how people seem to have "their team"

i do agree they add some fluff here and there for sure. they used to have a more solid core of contributors a few years ago and it was better

Has anyone entertained the idea that they might have in fact been Mariachies as well as killers? Even killers can have hobbies or side gigs...
<seedat>

Back