News Gundam Franchise Earns Over 145 Billion Yen In Bandai Namco's Fiscal Year 2024, Becomes Most Profitable Anime IP In Japan

There was a kiosk at the mall like 25 years ago that had a Perfect Grade Wing Gundam with the angel wings for like $250. I asked my mom if I could get it for my birthday and she was like

<{MingNope}>
Imagine if you starved yourself saving your lunch money to buy it then your mom throws it away when she's in one of those moods and you're not there to fetch it out of the pile.

I do want to buy one of those Mega Grades after watching a youtube review. Curious if the inner frame is better to hold up the weight and poses.

I watched maybe 11 episodes of Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans and am still waiting to see a cool mobile suit or character.

I've only seen Wing, the OG series, and MS 8th Team (which is really underrated IMO).

Edit: I thought there were only two timelines (UC and AC) but there are actually 11? :eek:

Last edited:
I haven't seen Witch of Mercury yet, but it made a bunch of chuds mad, so I'll give it a chance at some point.
It's horrible. I don't even care about the MC being a female and all that. The show and it's story just doesn't make sense at all. I wont spoil it but wait till you see.

Although I could be wrong because it's rated very highly so maybe you will enjoy it but I couldn't stand it.
People who use the word "chud" seem to like it, that's why I didn't watch it.

I think Witch From Mercury was an overall decent instalment and one that seems to have succeeded in gaining a new young audience for the franchise. The first cour was really good but the second felt rushed, especially the ending. Still overall, I give it a 6.5 out of 10.

Last edited:
I've only seen Wing, the OG series, and MS 8th Team (which is really underrated IMO).

Edit: I thought there were only two timelines (UC and AC) but there are actually 11? :eek:

Yep, the majority of non-UC Gundam media tend to be in their own separate universes.

My exposure to Gundam was playing through one of the Super Robot Wars games on my GBA emulator, first one I watched was G Gundam and then Wing. After that, I started checking out the rest of the franchise.

Turn A is my favorite instalment and Loran is my favorite Gundam protagonist.

Yep, the majority of non-UC Gundam media tend to be in their own separate universes.

My exposure to Gundam was playing through one of the Super Robot Wars games on my GBA emulator, first one I watched was G Gundam and then Wing. After that, I started checking out the rest of the franchise.

Turn A is my favorite instalment and Loran is my favorite Gundam protagonist.

Someone was telling me that 00 is the best Gundam show but it's in something called the AD timeline.

Gundam 00 is the best out of all of them by far

I think Witch From Mercury was an overall decent instalment and one that seems to have succeeded in gaining a new young audience for the franchise. The first cour was really good but the second felt rushed, especially the ending. Still overall, I give it a 6.5 out of 10.
Ironically, it's my kids who told me not to watch it.

I think Witch from Mercury and others are free on Gundaminfo official Youtube with subtitles. Too bad there doesn't seem to be a Gundaminfo Apple TV app.

Back