Guide to Gambling: UFC 215

i dont think thats a great one to point out. hindsight, sure, he wasnt able to take him down... but who woulda thought maia would take sonnen down? or outgrapple fitch or laflare.... i gave maia a decent chance IF he were able to take tyron down

I put money on both Woodley and JBJ as I was confident both would win and also for Reem to beat Werdum for the exact same reasons. Werdum was tagging Reem towards the end of the fight though and almost cracked Reem's weak chin.

I put money on both Woodley and JBJ as I was confident both would win and also for Reem to beat Werdum for the exact same reasons. Werdum was tagging Reem towards the end of the fight though and almost cracked Reem's weak chin.
Sorry but overreem over Werdum was a bad bet. U gotta agree on that

Sorry but overreem over Werdum was a bad bet. U gotta agree on that
They've fought 3 times and Reem has won 2.

Reem is able to neutralise the ground game of werdum.

They've fought 3 times and Reem has won 2.

Reem is able to neutralise the ground game of werdum.

yes, but they were 1-1 going in. reem at this point, wasnt half the beast he was at his peak (when he fought werdum the second time). surprisingly he eeked out a decision. the only aspect overeem is better than werdum at is striking, and werdums striking has gotten a lot better than overeem's biggest disadvantage, grappling. werdum was champ and had a much better thing going for him at the time. with overeem at -150ish, it was a bad bet... cmon now. i even picked overeem to win and thought he just barely edged the fight.. but still a bad bet at those odds imo

How was it a bad bet? Reem beat him before. Werdum can't take him down and Reem has better stand up. Easy win.

no. read my post above. ur reasoning is incorrect rationale. the fight was super close and reem was the favorite. i picked him to win, even. just not a good bet.

no. read my post above. ur reasoning is incorrect rationale. the fight was super close and reem was the favorite. i picked him to win, even. just not a good bet.

To me a good bet is a bet you win.

I cap every card, missing literally 1 or 2 fights with the eye test. What I've learned is you cant teach gambling skills, you have em or you dont. Not everyone is right-brain domimant which helps a lot in predictions. This system is very flawed and absurd IMO. The results showed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back