GTA Online discussion, v8: Return of the Frank. Find Dr. Dre's phone on Dec. 15th

They patched it after all this time?
Cunts.
Still trying to sell their shark cards

Going with the bike is easy enough anyway
Don't think I've done a heist since 2015

There is a method of doing it with the helicopter now anyways. It's actually quicker just a bit more of a pain in the ass to do.

There is a method of doing it with the helicopter now anyways. It's actually quicker just a bit more of a pain in the ass to do.
I always loved it with the bikes, just cut across the fields.

lol

Just seen how you do it with the helicopter.
I'd troll with that, parachute out of it (if you can)
Or just take the heli around and around the map till everyone rages
Or just take it straight into a building
Or do a crash landing

should I bother with the double XP and cash playlist these next couple of weeks

Yea but all these modes are new to me I haven't really started playing again till last weekend

I just got back to playing after a few years in the past couple months.....it all comes back.

I'm really liking stealing the fire truck and drowning fools with the water.

RIP Pac Standard Kuruma... Cockstar finally patched it. You can't access your garage at all, and have to use bikes or cars off the road.

The finale glitch doesn't work either apparently.
Damn, I'm surprised it took that long honestly

Finally got the custome blue dominator on my ps 4 account still waiting on the gold dubsta. Then I get to repeat the whole car hunting process on my Xbox one account lol

Got super bored of this game. Was bound to happen. I own pretty much everything in the game I want and grinding is boring. Even trolling noobs is boring.

Now that R* patched the Kuruma and no new updates on the horizon and shitty sales, no reason to continue...

Maybe we should unstick this thread @TeTe ?? GTA Online is starting to really dwindle.

With all these other big triple a games coming out in close proximity too recently, not nearly as many people are playing..

Last edited:
Got super bored of this game. Was bound to happen. I own pretty much everything in game I want and grinding id boring. Even trolling noobs is boring.

Now that R* patched the kuruma and no new updates on the horizon and shitty sales no reason to bother...

Maybe we should unstick this thread @TeTe ?? GTA Online is starting to really dwindle.

With all these other big triple a games coming out in close proximity too, not nearly as many people are playing..
We could get away with unsticking it. You were pretty much keeping it alive lol.

Rest assured when RDR2 comes out I'll be living on that game online like I did the first one.

We could get away with unsticking it. You were pretty much keeping it alive lol.

Rest assured when RDR2 comes out I'll be living on that game online like I did the first one.

Same here. I quit GTA V Online sooner than I did for GTA IV. At least I knew I just wanted to play cops n crooks or races. The max level was 10. In GTA 5, I reached level 80 on both characters after a few months, and didn't feel the need to continue. Those at level 972154 weren't that good, compared to the level 10 players in GTA 4 Cops n Crooks.

Shout out to the EK Team on GTA 4 on 360.

Same here. I quit GTA V Online sooner than I did for GTA IV. At least I knew I just wanted to play cops n crooks or races. The max level was 10. In GTA 5, I reached level 80 on both characters after a few months, and didn't feel the need to continue. Those at level 972154 weren't that good, compared to the level 10 players in GTA 4 Cops n Crooks.

Shout out to the EK Team on GTA 4 on 360.

Max level on GTA Online is 8000 you liar!!!! And you can always tell they are the modded accounts. I always report 'em.

Rank means shit in that game.

Max level on GTA Online is 8000 you liar!!!! And you can always tell they are the modded accounts. I always report 'em.

Rank means shit in that game.

Lol that's the issue. One more thing, for solo and multi, Rockstar should let players find themselves what they have to do next, where they have to go next, in order to complete a mission. Let us struggle a bit.

Also, no auto-aim will restore the need for the most powerful and precise guns and rifles.

Lol that's the issue. One more thing, for solo and multi, Rockstar should let players find themselves what they have to do next, where they have to go next, in order to complete a mission. Let us struggle a bit.

Also, no auto-aim will restore the need for the most powerful and precise guns and rifles.

That is a huge stretch letting gamers find their way without any help. That would get incredibly frustrating. No better way to get your playerbase to quit then annoying them.

About auto-aim. This keeps coming up not sure why it's still not common knowledge but you can disable AA and go to Free Aim in both SP and MP. @Thrawn33 got hooked on FA when he played with me not to long ago.

Using bigger mag guns like the Combat MG is incredibly useful though, so agreed on that. Or the tried and true Minigun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back