GSP's first fight back will be _____ because ______.

Nick Diaz because he wants to wear tight pants and throw superman punches.

Conor because money

considering how hard conner ducked edgar, i cant imagine teh ufc would let gsp on the same continent as conner.

gsp would literally have conner crying within the first 5 minutes and would literally have conner making him sandwiches mid fight if gsp told him to and gsp would literally tell conner to hold the mayo, and conner would hold the mayo because gsp is literally that good.

considering how hard conner ducked edgar, i cant imagine teh ufc would let gsp on the same continent as conner.

gsp would literally have conner crying within the first 5 minutes and would literally have conner making him sandwiches mid fight if gsp told him to and gsp would literally tell conner to hold the mayo, and conner would hold the mayo because gsp is literally that good.
Literally?

Money Fight
tumblr_mjsyxmG1me1qaa8d1o1_500.gif

maybe Conor at 170 if he'd take the fight. It would be a huge money fight and wouldn't hurt Conor's drawing power for future fights by much if any. Could also set up a second fight at 155 for the belt if Conor holds it for another fight or two.

Conor because the floyd fight wont happen and this is the next best thing money wise for him.

Back