GSP was #2 P4P after beating Bisping. Where is Kelvin?

How can stuff from 5-10 year ago possibly affect the current P4P list. It makes no sense. If that was the case Mighty Mouse shouldn't be on there for losing to Brad Pickett 7 years ago.

Ok then so lets just take fights from the past year... GSP is 1-0 and Kelvin is 1-1. GSP still ahead. You still lose and you're still dense as fuck.

P4P is a made up hypothetical list. It's not real

PS- It's not real!!!!!

GSP being at #2 P4P for beating soon to be retired Michael Fucking Bisping is a joke and everyone knows it.

4 years is not half of ten. Not surprising a GSP hater would roll out that obvious lie.

And, being retired for 4 years is kinda the point. That’s what makes the achievement that much more special.

Another liar I’m not reading anymore...

IGNORED !

tenor.gif

You must not remember the reason Carlos Condit was the Interim Champion...

If you think GSP shouldn't be on the P4P list at the spot he's at or at all, then you are a fucking GSP hater. Simple as that. Look at the man's body of work throughout his career.
Body of works means nothing when you take 4 years off, come back fat and beat Michael fucking Bisping. It's no longer 2012.

Body of works means nothing when you take 4 years off, come back fat and beat Michael fucking Bisping. It's no longer 2012.
You're fucking retarded. You choose to negate this man's entire career because you're a fucking hates. I like GSP but I wouldn't consider myself a "fan" but I'm not fucking delusional.

Bisbing lost to whatever commission allowed him to fight a few weeks after he got concussed.

Any other take away from this fight is ball sweat analysis.

I think there’s a little more to gsp story than that don’t you .you have to take into account the whole picture

With his win over Bisping GSP moved up to P4P #2 in the rankings. Seeing as Kelvin has been much more active and beat Bisping much easier than GSP does that make him the P4P #1 fighter?

But Kelvin lost to weidman who lost to Romero who lost to Whittaker who lost to wonderboy who lost to woodley who lost to shields who lost to

P4P great GSP!

Gastelum has a 1 fight winning streak fuck people on here are a new level of stupid

Bisping shouldn't have accepted a fight so soon after getting concussed and choked out.

GSP has won 11 consecutive title fights in two weight classes.
Bisping's stock just went plummeting back to reality. How disillusioned are GSP fans to think that Bisping was even close to his greatest win.

Bisbing lost to whatever commission allowed him to fight a few weeks after he got concussed.

Any other take away from this fight is ball sweat analysis.
The fact that OP received so many likes for his first two posts is proof positive that the average IQ on Sherdog is not above 90.

4 years is not half of ten. Not surprising a GSP hater would roll out that obvious lie.

And, being retired for 4 years is kinda the point. That’s what makes the achievement that much more special.

Another liar I’m not reading anymore...

IGNORED !

tenor.gif
GSP can't hand pick another fight like he did with Bisping. The fact that Bisping was even holding a belt was an insane joke. The joke has been passed along now to GSP. Congrats on avoiding anybody in the real top 10.

With his win over Bisping GSP moved up to P4P #2 in the rankings. Seeing as Kelvin has been much more active and beat Bisping much easier than GSP does that make him the P4P #1 fighter?
GSP's fans make him number 2. Not his win over Bisping.

Just how far are disgruntled Anderson Silva and BJ Penn fans going to go?

You guys lost any dignity you had a while ago. So I guess scrapping the bottom of the barrels of retardation is a hobby your all going to take up again?

P4P is a stupid concept, don't see why you're crying about it.

Back