GSP vs. Whittaker & Romero vs. Rockhold are the fights to make right now.

ThatGuy7698

In USADA We Trust
@Brown
Reaction score
Why? I'll tell you why.

GSP vs. Whittaker to finally unify and legitimize the UFC Middleweight championship.

Romero vs. Rockhold because they are the 2 top Middleweights under GSP and Whittaker. Whoever wins that fight gets the winner of GSP vs. Whittaker for the now undisputed Middleweight championship, and everyone is happy in the end.

<WellThere>

I'd guess that Rockhold wants no parts of Romero. I'm wondering how you feel about the Brunson vs Jacare winner though.

Why? I'll tell you why.

GSP vs. Whittaker to finally unify and legitimize the UFC Middleweight championship.

Romero vs. Rockhold because they are the 2 top Middleweights under GSP and Whittaker. Whoever wins that fight gets the winner of GSP vs. Whittaker for the now undisputed Middleweight championship, and everyone is happy in the end.

<WellThere>
If you do it like that Weidmann will end up fighting Gastelum in a rematch, which literally just happened. Need's a bit of shuffling.

GSP looks really out of place at MW, but I think he'll stay there because 170 would be a tough cut at that age and inactivity.

But it's definitely time to sort out who is #1 or else what is the point of interim titles?

I would doubt GSP fights again at MW. Rockhold vs. Whittaker is the most likely I think. Unless Kelvin leapfrogs Luke with the Bisping victory.

I'd guess that Rockhold wants no parts of Romero. I'm wondering how you feel about the Brunson vs Jacare winner though.
Winner of Brunson vs. Jacare should get either Gastelum or Weidman depending on who's ready to fight at the time.

Winner of that fight could be given a title shot next depending on the situation of the Middleweight division by then.

of course.

if only UFC made it worthwhile for contenders to fight contenders. instead, they've made it more profitable and a quicker path to the title by TALKING SHIT and NOT FIGHTING OTHER CONTENDERS.

so we probably won't see these fights.

and it's too bad. because even without Mousasi, today's 185 is as stacked as ever.

This would be true and I totally agree, but rankings don't mean anything these days so, who knows.

Rockhold and Romero have already tried to make a deal to fight and neither sides came to agreement.

Rockhold should fight Gastelum.

Romero should fight Bisping then retire.

Weidman gets the winner of Jacare/Brunson.

I think GSP out smarts Whittaker - looks for holes in his game and exploits them like the true chessmaster he is.

I'm sick of people praising all over Romero's roided nuts.
He's a goddamn juicemachine!!!!

Back