GSP vs Vitor Belfort at 185lbs in early 2013—who would you have picked?

TRTor would knock Georges out so fast

GSP would get sacrificed to the Just Bleed God, which is only fair given his history

Anyone who says GSP is not someone you should ever listen to about this sport.

They are hilariously wrong. GSP would not have made it out of the first.

I reckon it would look like the UFC version of Sheilds vs Dan Henderson. Bellfort gets a near stoppage in the first, gasses, and then ST. Pierre handily wins the next 2 -4 rounds with wrestling and pitter pat gnp.

Or it would look like Sak vs Belfort.

GSP 9/10 times
Vitor might catch him once in those times. A la cut UFC 46 vs randy

TRT Vitor by KO, too much horsepower for GSP.

GSP's was at his worst in 2013 coming off surgeries and struggling for the first time in his career for 5 round level cardio. He struggled to take down Condit and Diaz and literally went from one of the least hit Champs in MMA prior to one of the most hit after. that GSP still managed to beat COndit, Diaz and Hendricks (controversy or not) with his transition game mostly gone was a testament to how good he was prior.

VItor in 2013 was at the height of his TRT powers.. arguably the best he had been since his initial full on steroid fueled rise.

Vitor wins this then. GSP stands a chance during his prime years but only slim as Vitor is also substantially bigger. The GSP that beat Bisping would beat Dad Bod Vitor off TRT.

66% Vitor by TKO/KO
33% GSP by decision
1% draw

I reckon it would look like the UFC version of Sheilds vs Dan Henderson. Bellfort gets a near stoppage in the first, gasses, and then ST. Pierre handily wins the next 2 -4 rounds with wrestling and pitter pat gnp.

Or it would look like Sak vs Belfort.

Interesting take. Possibly that could be the way it plays out. But I'd be surprised if it did.

I'm not sure of the timeline, but if that is TRTitor, he wrecks GSP at 185.

Late 90's roid induced super Belfort might have gotten a freakish KO win, other than that GSP takes him every time.

Another stupidly veiled attempt to compare a known steroid user to GSP.

You are a pussy just come out and say GSP does steroids. Just do it.

George via decision, Vitor would swarm and then gas out and give up if he couldn’t finish GSP in the first.

Not the roided version of Vitor that fought Bisping, Rockhold, Franklin, and Akiyama.

He fucking spinning heel kicked Rockhold in the face, cracked the great Dan Henderson's chin for the very first time, and took an eye from Bisping.

There's a combined two takedown attempts in those three fights.

GSP wouldn't even take the goddamn fight, and I don't blame him...

Never knew this was pushed by the UFC. Source?

There's a combined two takedown attempts in those three fights.

Never knew this was pushed by the UFC. Source?

Ah, my bad, poor wording. I meant to say that GSP wouldn't have accepted the fight if it was offered, and I wouldn't have blamed him.

About the takedowns, I truly don't think it matters. I have 2013 Belfort over literally every man that could make 185 in the history of the sport. Call me biased, but the man was legitimately scary during that year.

He would have ended Weidman's life if he was allowed to fight with TRT.

Back