GSP vs Nick Diaz the true story

I’ll take the opinions of the pharmaceutical companies and physicians developing, testing and selling these PEDs, the governing bodies researching, regulating and restricting these PEDs, as well as the professional athletes and performers who use these PEDs at the risk of the careers over yours. Thanks.
Fine. Show me this evidence that you have studied and agree with.

Fine. Show me this evidence that you have studied and agree with.

That’s just it. I’m not a professional. However, there ARE scores among scores of professionals in all aspects of the subject that do the research, have the evidence and the experience to all come to the conclusion that the drugs DO enhance performance. It’s in the name. These are professionals who’s careers and livelihoods are at stake. Not some forum poster.

These are not people that just “believe” it. They live it. They know it.

I can understand that. But can you also understand that taking EPO could give you godlike stamina to get beaten up into a bloody pulp by your opponent? And while you take a prolonged beating than you would normally have, if you hadn't taken EPO, you could form a blood-clot and die?

The coin has two sides brother. I realize this, and this why I say PEDs don't work in MMA. You can win but you can also just get beaten up worse than usual, because you were only enhanced to take a longer beating.

Not that hard to understand.
All you have to do is look at baseball and especially Barry Bonds. Baseball is a sport with a lot of stats and is able to measure better the use of ped than lets say mma. Bonds was one of the best players in the game before ped's and then after 15-16 seasons he was able to shatter his previous numbers, almost doubling in some directly linked to ped use.
Ask yourself what made Bonds that much better? How did he go from hitting 46 homeruns (his best total previously in 15 seasons) to 76? More power or speed?
Don't you think if ped's can help someone hit the ball harder and faster can also help punch another individual harder and faster?
Ped's can't make you into a fighter, but they can enhance some of your skills and not just your cardio/stamina.

So you don’t believe there’s a direct correlation between significant physique and performance drop offs in fighters like Dan Henderson, Vitor Belfort and Johnny Hendricks? World beaters that suddenly aren’t even top 10 the very second USADA rolls into town?
How was this correlation established?

I can’t tell if you’re trolling or don’t have common sense. Of course steroids alone won’t do you any good. The more skilled fighter will always beat the bigger, stronger,faster fighter. It comes down to when fighters are equal in skill does peds come into play. Also can you provide any info that it doesn’t help fighters.

What does he say in the video? I'm at work and cant watch it.

performance enhancers aren't relevant in mma like they are in cycling or sprinting. why you ask? because there are a few more intangibles in mma. but hey don't give me any psuedo scientific counter arguments guys.

If you don’t know who Belfort or Henderson are or the sharp pivots their careers took upon the arrival of USADA and the outlawing of TrT then I don’t know what to tell you. Those two are the most notable examples as the test use was documented and “recommended” by medical professionals. I use Hendricks as well as he apparently turned into a 50 year old man overnight. If you’re pro PEDs that’s cool. To each his own. To state that PEDs do not impact fighters on a significant level is just stupid.

Even if I agree with your Jon Jones example, how did you determine that he is the rule and not the exception? Better evidence suggest that fighters who test positive for PEDs are not any more likely to win the fight.

His whole family tested positive for PED's......but sure, they didnt help JBJ at all

Back