GSP vs Conor - So Conor can be MW Champ

I doubt even Conor's walkaround weight is 185 pounds. People said he's lean between the camps and walks around at 180 pounds at most. The fight would be at WW. Also, people still understimate Conor's TDD. Conor's TDD is certainly not the best but it's still great. He was injured in the Mendes fight.

His problem has always been his terrible cardio. Opponents just need to survive 8.5 minutes since he's probably the most dangerous MMA fighter in that time frame. But after that point, Conor's chances greatly diminish. Anyways I don't want to comment on the outcome of GSP vs McGregor yet. We need to see how GSP turns back.

to be fair regarding his cardio, the only times it's been questioned is against a cardio machine with constant pressure and a boxer who knows how to throw a steady amount of punches over 12 rounds.

GSP would double leg Conor through the fence and over the third row of seats.

I think that is what the UFC is hoping for.

They are just waiting to see what happens. That is why there has been no fight set for Conor yet.

What do you think???

huh? i seriously doubt they are waiting for GSP to fight to decide what conor does next.

If McGregor vs. GSP happens, I think it'll be at LW. If GSP isn't over exaggerating, he says he could make 155 with minimal issues.

GSP would kill conor... they wont even let conor fight little wrestlers nevermind having him fight gsp

I was referring to what he weighs in on. Even if he cuts weight to make 170, it is probably very, very little. There's no certainty he can even make 185.

You do know that he only has to weigh 170 to fight at MW (185)...right?

Conor needs to make 172 to fight at MW

Last edited:

They are just waiting to see what happens. That is why there has been no fight set for Conor yet.

What do you think???
If that happens I think I will stop watching

What do you think???

You have it the wrong way. GSP is going to come for the 155 belt. At 155, if he can even make it, that's actually a pretty interesting match-up.

Anywhere above that? Not so interesting. GSP beats him handily at 170. At 185 GSP eats him.

Lol Conor will get his ass kicked vs Gsp. He has about as much of a chance as Matt Serra

Yep, but there's no way I can see him wanting to. When's the last time you saw anyone weigh in at only the bare minimum weight at the scale?

"In true warfare weight is not an issue so this is something I enjoy. I have fought bigger men before so I look forward to it."

-
Conor McGregor

Back