GSP targeting Bispings right eye

gb@Trumpski

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It quite cowardly really, targeting someones disability. Its hard to respect that. If it was an injury that occurs from what you do thats part of fighting, but targeting a pre existing disability is cowardly. And I am someone who normally supports GSP GOAT claims

You can't be serious. Its a cage fight. Not taking advantage of your opponents weaknesses would be a poor decision.

At least he wasn't poking it like a certain coke head who'd try making him permanently blind.

Targeting the eye or its blind spot in the line of vision?

If it's the actual eyeball... that's a low dog act.

Edit:
I watched. He indeed seems to indicate the actual eyeball. What a low dog act. Then again what do we expect from a guy who blatantly greased against a much smaller opponent.

You can't be serious. Its a cage fight. Not taking advantage of your opponents weaknesses would be a poor decision.
GSP fights where his opponants are weakest. That is fine, AND requires a certain skill that is underesstimated, as many assume that fighting where your opponants are strongest takes more skill. However there are legit target weaknesses (like tiring BJPs arms) and there are dishonourable weaknesses (like hunting someones bad eye)

UnknownWarpedHectorsdolphin-size_restricted.gif

Targeting the eye or its blind spot in the line of vision?

If it's the actual eyeball... that's a low dog act.
I appreciate the distinction you make here, its a good one. Certainly trying to injure the eye would be disgraceful and no way GSP was trying to do that. But he was trying to take advantage of the weakness there, which is weasley imo.

I appreciate the distinction you make here, its a good one. Certainly trying to injure the eye would be disgraceful and no way GSP was trying to do that. But he was trying to take advantage of the weakness there, which is weasley imo.

I watched and edited that post. He clearly indicates the actual eyeball.

What a scumbag.

So.... if someone has a glass jaw or had their chin cracked, would it be unsportsmanlike to try to KO them because they have a suspect chin?

What about McConner’s gas tank? Mother Nature gave him low mileage. Is it dirty when people take him into the championship rounds hoping he will be too tired to be effective?

So.... if someone has a glass jaw or had their chin cracked, would it be unsportsmanlike to try to KO them because they have a suspect chin?

Clearly you have never trained.

Clearly this is quite different.

Bisping was targeting GSP knee. It's a fuckin fight in front of millions.. not patty cakes in there

THIS thread gets wastelanded?

Wow.
Clearly you too have never trained just like me.

Debating the merits of attacking an opponents weakness is obviously a topic for fat guys like us because we don’t know anything about attacking weaknesses because we never fought.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back