GSP showing Respect to his team mate .

I feel like the actual concussive damage rory has taken in the last few fights isn't nearly as much as people make out.

A lot of it was superficial, besides the leg ofcourse. Rory doesn't take many clean shots, especially to the chin. Lawler popped him good quite a few times though. His nose is a problem.

Rory looks beat the fuck up as usual.

Yeah that's cool. But also, why wouldn't he support him?

Did Wonderboy retire in the past few days?

This. Rory is clearly a top WW, and his win over Tyron looks great right now. But he had nothing for Wonderboy.

The thing about this fight to me was how momentum swung away from Rory and he seemed to be well on his way to losing the fight in the later rounds and how he wrenched it back. For as often as we talk about how tough Rory is, he's been in several fights where he essentially gets outtoughed in later rounds and loses. The Lawler fights are the obvious examples, but the Condit fight was similar in that regard.

This is the first time I remember where a fight was going badly for Rory and he turned it around.

GSP legit did not right that.

Have you ever heard him talk??

I've heard multiple MMA media guys say that GSP has never run his own social media pages. He's had PR people doing that for the past decade.

I'm sure that he directed who does that shit for him to post something nice about Rory.

I've heard multiple MMA media guys say that GSP has never run his own social media pages. He's had PR people doing that for the past decade.

I'm sure that he directed who does that shit for him to post something nice about Rory.

Oh I’m sure that’s how it goes, just funny tryin to read that and imagine him saying it. Would not come out like that at all

Maybe in French but not in English

Back