GSP should have to agree to 1 thing before getting the fight with Bisping.

posters here can be as jelly of GSP as they like. he is a star and the UFC is going to bend over backwards to give him want he wants. if want he wants is to fight for the MW title, that seems reasonable enough

it works for everyone other than people who just don't like GSP. Zuffa makes more money at that then any other fight at 185. Bisping makes more money at the end his career then fighting anyone else at MW. If GSP was to win and retire? The UFC holds a tournament to crown the new champ which would be fucking awesome. The Chris, Cuban Jesus, Jacare and Bisping. Hendo and Silva maybe except they are so close to the end.

That could never happen. No one could agree to that.

If he won the belt then retired they would just have a fight between the #1 and #2 contenders for the belt.

If he is moving up to MW he should just face Anderson to earn a title shot. Bisping vs Hendo II is too intriguing to pass up IMO.

Bisping vs Hendo II
GSP vs Anderson
Jacare vs Whittaker
Rockhold vs Romero
Belfort vs Lombard
Weidman vs Mousasi
Machida vs Hall

The UFC would agree to the fight even if GSP told them he was going to retire right afterwards. Dana White cares about money first and foremost, and this fight will generate enough money for him not to care what the MW title picture looks like afterwards.

Remember when he didn't have that requirement for Mcgregor?

Yea I do and Mcgregor hasn't returned to FW yet. Him beating Aldo completely devalued Aldo's name brand which sucks cause Conor has no future plans to defend his FW belt where contenders are piling up. Conor is a perfect example of this

So here is the real kicker.

Will he enter USADA testing for four months prior to a bout?

GSP hasn't fought in almost three years. Henderson just won this month by KO against a dangerous opponent. But GSP deserves it more. Ok guy.

So... Dan Henderson beats a non-top 15 welterweight and in your mind that makes him more deserving than the WW GOAT who retired with the belt?

Not to mention that everyones reasoning for giving Henderson the title shot to begin with is that he's a bigger draw than Jacare.... well, GSP is a far bigger draw than Dan Henderson.

Georges should take bitchpigs belt then Ruthless' or defend vs a silva

So... Dan Henderson beats a non-top 15 welterweight and in your mind that makes him more deserving than the WW GOAT who retired with the belt?

Not to mention that everyones reasoning for giving Henderson the title shot to begin with is that he's a bigger draw than Jacare.... well, GSP is a far bigger draw than Dan Henderson.

I wouldn't mind seeing Dan fight for the belt but would prefer Jacare get the title shot instead. But yes, Hendo is more deserving than GSP based on his actually being an active fighter AND having a history of fighting at 185, a weight class GSP has never competed at, nor has shown any interest in fighting at, especially when Anderson was champ.

Everyone knows he ducked Anderson and never had the balls to just come out and say he wouldn't fight him. Instead he came out with that wishy-washy bullshit about needing time off to bulk up, and crap like that. Anderson might not have fought any of the LHW champs during his reign, but he at least was willing to take a few fights at 205. You can't say the same about GSP. But now all of a sudden he deserves not just a fight at 185, but a title shot against the champ? Get to the back of the line, Georges. You had your chance years ago.

I wouldn't mind seeing Dan fight for the belt but would prefer Jacare get the title shot instead. But yes, Hendo is more deserving than GSP based on his actually being an active fighter AND having a history of fighting at 185, a weight class GSP has never competed at, nor has shown any interest in fighting at, especially when Anderson was champ.

Everyone knows he ducked Anderson and never had the balls to just come out and say he wouldn't fight him. Instead he came out with that wishy-washy bullshit about needing time off to bulk up, and crap like that. Anderson might not have fought any of the LHW champs during his reign, but he at least was willing to take a few fights at 205. You can't say the same about GSP. But now all of a sudden he deserves not just a fight at 185, but a title shot against the champ? Get to the back of the line, Georges. You had your chance years ago.

I'd prefer Jacare get the shot as well, I think title shots should always go to the top challenger. However, if you're going for which is the "draw" then GSP is the far bigger name. Bisping vs Henderson is exactly the same as Stipe vs Struve... Struve also is #13 ranked and has a win over the champ. But it makes no sense.

yup, I love GSP and wanted him to stay retired and go out on top. I don't want to see him come back and get beaten :(
I know that's right... but I said the same thing about Randy & ended up enjoying a pretty decent run there at the end before he ran into the crane kick.

Last edited:
I know that's right... but I said the same thing about Randy & ended up enjoying a pretty decent run there at the end before he ran into the swan kick.
Good point, very true. I hope he wins if he comes back

it won't happen but i agree. if he doesn't all he's going to do is sabotage the MW division.

what would they even do if he beats bisping and disappears? give bisping another shot for the interim? ignore him and set up jacare against someone else? none of the choices would really make sense.

hopefully gsp mans up and actually defends at least once. as a gsp fan i don't even want to watch that TBH, but it's the right thing to do.

He isn't fighting at MW. Won't happen. Never ever. Guaranteed. He has talked about 185lb for years. Made all sorts of excuses.

This is what will happen: He will talk. He will say he's close to agreeing. Then 'one small problem' will arise I.E: "I need a year to get my weight up". Then things will go silent. Then he will announce a fight versus Conor or Diaz. Then he will say, I need to focus on this fight first. Then the 185lb talk will disappear for another few years.
Oh my god I'd give my right nut to see gsp give cloner brain damage!

GSP should have to agree he's not allowed to win any fights.

The UFC does NOT need GSP.

The division has been light years more exciting since his point fighting ass disappeared.

There is no legitimate reason why Dana and Co. should have to pander to his cherrypicking ass.
ohh...

*Scratches head*

which WW title fight has sold more ppvs than the average GSP fight did?

I'm so fucking tired of speculation and maybe fights around here, its so boring

Back